Music Rage for xmas no1?

mooSe_

FH is my second home
I'm in favour of it, but I'm not joining the fucking facebook group

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I thought people were kidding when they were talking about this. Fucking hell. If RATM become #1 I'll laugh.

eksdee

FH is my second home
ratm are on sony bmg, getting them to be #1 would be like rebelling by voting conservative instead of labour.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
last year the facebook posse done well getting the original hallelujah to number 2. Still didnt dent the Britains got the x wow factor number 1 though

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
That would mean buying a single or caring who was at xmas number 1, so no.

mooSe_

FH is my second home
When I say I'm in favour of it, I mean that I am in favour of rage against the machine. I don't give a shit who is #1, or in fact who is any number.

soze

I am a FH squatter
And why, pray do tell, is this happening?

To try and stop Simon CashCow from dictating the Christmas Number 1 again, I think the song is shit but i will spend 80pence on a worthy cause.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
To try and stop Simon CashCow from dictating the Christmas Number 1 again, I think the song is shit but i will spend 80pence on a worthy cause.

So you let someone else dictate the #1 song hmm?

Some random nerd on the internets?

Not to mention, ruin the holiday time for a lot of people who DO like the legitimate #1 song? (Or xmas songs in general)

This will accomplish nothing and will only cause ruffled feathers and perhaps even cause some sad people.

Terrorism i say, internet or not, it's still just that.

If you wanted to do something, atleast choose a christmas song.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
I refuse to do it, as every fucking day on the radio I am urged to "get involved".

Plus, Im guessing most of the people who actually vote for this song have never even heard of other Rage songs, only hearing Killing in the Name of and voting for it because it makes them look cool and anti-establishment.

It doesnt matter that they listen to whatever NME tells them to, they are buying a song to be edgy!!!1

soze

I am a FH squatter
So you let someone else dictate the #1 song hmm?

Some random nerd on the internets?

Not to mention, ruin the holiday time for a lot of people who DO like the legitimate #1 song? (Or xmas songs in general)

This will accomplish nothing and will only cause ruffled feathers and perhaps even cause some sad people.

Terrorism i say, internet or not, it's still just that.

If you wanted to do something, atleast choose a christmas song.

I dont let them he just picks a winner on his shitty fake reality show and releases their single which ever brain dead muppet feels the need to buy right before Christmas every year.

Ruin the christmas holiday? Behave and fucker that upset by the number one needs a window seat on a special bus.

And your right it will prove nothing other than the power of Social Network being greater than the power of arm pit trouser man.

Call be Osama Bin Soze then.

And im not doing anything bar buying a single and i would rather castrate myself with a plastic spork than buy Christmas music :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It's pointless, X-factor will still be number 1. You lot under-estimate just how many singles are bought by the average joe public buyer, they don't care about what music is better etc, they buy the x-factor single because they have watched the show and want to support the winner.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
People need to chill out, it's just a bit of fun ;)

Xfactor is a bit of a monster as well, you can actually preorder the single despite not knowing who the artist is or what track it will be :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I dont let them he just picks a winner on his shitty fake reality show and releases their single which ever brain dead muppet feels the need to buy right before Christmas every year.

Ruin the christmas holiday? Behave and fucker that upset by the number one needs a window seat on a special bus.

And your right it will prove nothing other than the power of Social Network being greater than the power of arm pit trouser man.

Call be Osama Bin Soze then.

And im not doing anything bar buying a single and i would rather castrate myself with a plastic spork than buy Christmas music :)

I meant that some random bloke on the internet told you to "support rage for xmas" and you do it. That's no different then Simon telling you to buy xmas song Y.

Ruins the xmas spirit as Rage Against the Machine is hardly in the spirit. Like i said, choose a classic xmas song to support.

And for you, dear Osama Bin Soze, that might seem insignificant, but for someone who is in the holiday spirits and then tunes in to hear the christmas list, only to be blasted by "killing in the name of", might ruin their mood :p

eksdee

FH is my second home
just incase my previous post wasn't quite clear enough, rage and the xfactor song (whomsoever it may be) are on THE SAME FUCKING RECORD LABEL.

Corran

Part of the furniture
same record label = simon laughing :p

And since when has the xfactor song been a proper christmas song?
I dont even give a damn about the charts anyways, never listen to them or music on the radio so wouldnt affect me. I stick to TalkSport where I dont get spammed by crappy pop songs and xmas music

Dark Orb Choir

Loyal Freddie
and now you do what simon told you
and now you do what the facebook group tells you

aaargh

come on

FUCK YOU I WONT DO WHAT YOU TELL ME

slightly ironic isnt it being asked to do something when the lyrics are all anti that type of stance.............

Octopuss's garden would have been a far better choice...........

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Can it be that Dark Orb and me are on the same page :eek7:

This is twice in one week!

Thadius

Part of the furniture
I still think getting Gary Glitter to number 1 would piss more people off to be fair

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Not as if Simon Cowell gets any money from Rage Against the Machine sales.

I think what you are not realising is that people are just fed up of the same generic manufactured xfactor crap every year and want anything but. Someone had to pick something, i personally like ratm so am all for it.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Not as if Simon Cowell gets any money from Rage Against the Machine sales.

I think what you are not realising is that people are just fed up of the same generic manufactured xfactor crap every year and want anything but. Someone had to pick something, i personally like ratm so am all for it.

Really? Are you sure it's not part of his record label? Simon Cowell has his fingers in every pot, financially you cannot fault the guy.

I wouldn't be surprised if this whole "get RATM to number 1" was his idea, the guy is no idiot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom