Football Rafa walks!

Everz

FH is my second home
Well no, rumours are circulating of big bust up in the board room and the bookies have suspended all bets according to sky..

:lol:

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
prem league thread??

hmmm..... beeb are not reporting it yet. Sky sports News on the other hand, it is all they are talking about. All betting off.

Everz

FH is my second home
prem league thread??

hmmm..... beeb are not reporting it yet. Sky sports News on the other hand, it is all they are talking about. All betting off.

I wanted more drama :(

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Can't see the Fat Controller waddlin away from Liverpool any time soon.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Should sticky a "random" football thread, to keep them from pestering everyone else!

gohan

FH is my second home
what is everyones issue with football threads, they clearly say football in the title, maybe ill start kicking off about food based threads and 1 can just have 1 post for all your breakfast buger cake bacon based chat, if u don't like football then GTFO!!!!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
what is everyones issue with football threads, they clearly say football in the title, maybe ill start kicking off about food based threads and 1 can just have 1 post for all your breakfast buger cake bacon based chat, if u don't like football then GTFO!!!!

Just fettokens issue. I was pleased when the football tags started coming, after my zealous adventure to get people to tag them.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Fuck it if I knew footy threads irritated people so much, I'd not make an effort to post everything in the premier league thread. Think individual thread for each match and story is the way forward :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Let me make this perfectly clear:

iraqi_information_minister.jpg

"There is no problem with footie threads!"

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
My report says that there the anti-footy lobby are building footy thread destroying weapons. This cannot be allowed to happen. We must strike first.

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
I reckon he will walk to Madrid at the end of the season. Ramos is only on a 6month contract so I hear, looks like Rafa is putting himself in the shop window (but not in an Amsterdam way thank goodness!).

Ormorof

FH is my second home
I reckon he will walk to Madrid at the end of the season. Ramos is only on a 6month contract so I hear, looks like Rafa is putting himself in the shop window (but not in an Amsterdam way thank goodness!).

hes going to walk to madrid from liverpool? thats about 1,125 miles according to google earth taking approximately 14 days and 3 hours, i hope his fitness is good! :p

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
I could think of worst things to do for 14 days. It would be quite an adventure, although I imagine that isn't taking into account sleeping time =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom