radar non cheaty type lol nm

D

drunkenmonk

totally almost pointless thread this really but with all this harking on about radar, u could just do a kind of crappy mini type thingymajig whereas get a char that dun really need controling <BB-PBT therg> and as u go through amg, or mmg have that person press F11, simple as that thier camera stays on the gate while the rest of u do ya thing and that way u can see when grps are coming through and plan mwhahahaha.. anyone told u this thred was bollox.

<BTW i in no way do this as my char is a Frair and therfor i need to see what the hell is going on to actually be of any use, just thought of it cos occasionally when im on /stick i use fixed camera position just to check we aint getting ran up on from behind by a bard/skald spd grp>

<and as far as im aware fixed camera isnt a bug/cheat so :p>

awaits flame :D

E

Eltharion

theres a range (not sure how big) on the camera...so when your char is x units away from where you left your camera the screen will no longer update...and mobs/players will not be shown... and at some point textures will be faded into a big blur...

R

Rulke-RM

Bet you would be popular with your group when you lose stick or dont notice you're being attacked :p

H

Hit ^_^

been thinking of buying 20comps and 20daoc accs. exping 20stelthers on them and place them stelthed all over eamin.
best radar there is =D

had some fouding problems sofar tho :p

Z

zeelee

Originally posted by Hit ^_^
been thinking of buying 20comps and 20daoc accs. exping 20stelthers on them and place them stelthed all over eamin.
best radar there is =D

had some fouding problems sofar tho :p

why not 21 ? will make it even better !
:m00:

C

chosen

tryed that trick at hibernia boarder keep. ran down from the mountain pushed f11 while i watched the boarder keep ran up the hill again and waited there, it actually worked. tho i found out a stealther was wacking me :/

Users who are viewing this thread