Radar for everyone!!

belth

Fledgling Freddie
Wanting only FGvsFG (or 1v1) fights=WRONG GAME! Can't function outside a 99% controlled environment, eh? Well shit happens, change game.

Shawr

Fledgling Freddie
Well, then there must be a hell of a lot of people playing the wrong game atm as a large percentage of the people I know prefer even fights (1v1, fgvfg, etc.). They don't like steamrolling over inferior numbers as it is no fun and no challenge.
Sure there are most likely people who revel in stomping over smaller forces, but that is the beauty of this game. It accomodates both, you can romp about in a huge zerg stomping over everything if that's what you enjoy, or you can move about in 1fg (or whatever number you like) avoiding larger numbers till you stumble upon an even number of enemies and have a challenging fight.
I'm just worried that this mini-map will make it almost impossible for people who prefer even number fights to achieve this because as soon as an even fight begins it will be lit up on the mini-map inviting anyone in the area to join in most likely unbalancing the fight in one realm or the others favour. I'm hoping, like someone else mentioned, that they set a sensible limit on how many people cause a notification to show up on the map. So that people who like small scale fights can still have them undisturbed (and even use the map to stay away from any large forces), and people who like large scale fights can check the map for the nearest rumble and pile straight in. Win, win situation in that case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom