Radar avi

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Araudry said:
not if he keep trying to find stealthers... ;o

Don't have a choice other than trying to solo a fg, or joining 1337 random groups ;x
Hurrah why is my merc so unwanted ;x

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Pudzy said:
Quite amusing to watch this bunch of hibs being played by a mincer - first time I'd ever seen any daoc avi with blatent cheating etc, dunno how old this avi is, but for anyobdy who hasnt seen it..

Clicky

wasent there a bonedancer on some french server that used radar while recording a movie?? he got banned by GOA afaik.....

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
oh, and anyone found anything about this video on VN?

Invisibul

Fledgling Freddie
good thing about this movie is that we can kinda learn from it, test it out on our own servers with ppl who we suspect use radar, hopefully sum1 that can record their game screen :) try and get these ppl banned.

just get the almighty sheet of none radarness out of the cupboard and problem solved :D no1 will see you ever again.

P.S remember to cut eye holes

Ormorof

FH is my second home
GrisomWarshadow said:
just get the almighty sheet of none radarness out of the cupboard and problem solved :D no1 will see you ever again.

P.S remember to cut eye holes

or you will never see anyone again :eek2:

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
Correct me if im wrong but :-

1.68 changed the packet encryption making all of the network sniffing radar's useless, There are still some out there that get the data from memory, but to quote a comment from one of these sites.

Think of daoc (game.dll) like a car. When you start the game and load it into memory, you are "taking the car out for a spin". xxxxxxxxa (the xxxxxx server component actually, as well as xxxxxxx) are like kids on skateboards that grab onto the rear bumper and hitch a ride. Right now, you can think of the car as being driven by a monkey. He doesn't notice or care anything about what may or may not be attached to the car. If Mythic wanted to, they could put a concerned parent with a cell phone in the back seat to watch behind for naughty little kids on skateboards.

I like the way they refer to Mythic as monkeys - but the fact is there, if Mythic are already changing the network encryption then surely putting a parent with a mobile in the car is next.... lets hope so.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Does anyone know if a stealther is detectable by radar? I had a really weird experience the other day when a rr2 SB at svasud send his pet on me from miles away (no, it wasn't stealth lore, the distance was quite big to be detectable like this).

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Gear said:
Does anyone know if a stealther is detectable by radar? I had a really weird experience the other day when a rr2 SB at svasud send his pet on me from miles away (no, it wasn't stealth lore, the distance was quite big to be detectable like this).

Did you not watch the avi? the idea is you watch it, then you post - but in answer to your question no they cant see stealthers while stealthed.

Sulphur

Fledgling Freddie
Stealthers don't send packets to server when stealthed :) And yeah i'd post CAPTAIN OBVIOUS here but i can't find the link.. Sniff.

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
Pudzy said:
Did you not watch the avi? the idea is you watch it, then you post - but in answer to your question no they cant see stealthers while stealthed.

what he said, and SB's dont have pets :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom