Racing games

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Where do you get this DLC then? When I go into DLC from the GT5 main menu it says there isn't any.... PSN store? Odd.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Never mind, sorted it. You have to buy from the store then go to the DLC option in-game to install it. A bit weird. Sorry I missed your message last night ECA.

Exioce

Part of the furniture
Spa really is impressive. The new indoor karting arena is top fun as well.
Won't bother with the new helmet or paint DLCs though :poop:

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Spa is such a good track to race on. Need to play moar.

JBP|

Part of the furniture
I'm loving Forza 4, the Kinect head tracking is a bit of distraction though and getting into a game of Top Gear soccer seems to take more time than i want to wait :(

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Apologies for the Thread Necromancy...

Hmmm...I love GT5 but I still play with the boggo controller. I play in the front room on the big telly and I don't have a table or anything to clamp a wheel to. Can you use them properly on your lap or do you have to have something solid to clamp to to get the benefit?

Gonna check out this DLC, but I'm still antsy about putting any money/card details on PSN. :(

Yaka

Part of the furniture
buy points cards and usem then dont EVER put CC/DC card detials into anything psn/xbl/adnroid marketplace/itunes etc at least sony admitted to being hacked, ms on the other are denying it suprised there is not a huge uproar about it.

stick to cards if you get fucked all you will lose is yer points

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom