Racial Segregation

Zede

Part of the furniture
So you really are as stupid as i thought you were. :m00:

One more time. We/you/me/the whole planet dont think that tibetans are racist. We/you/me/the whole planet however, do think that people who use the same things that tibetans use to protect their culture are racist. So in other words, we accept some things when they are committed by tibetans (just 1 example) but not when they are committed by someone else. This is what this thread is about.

Do you understand this now my mentally challenged friend or should we go trough this again?

ps. I mean really, how fucking stupid can you be? 5 fucking pages and this is what you're talking about?

You dont even know what you are writing. I WILL SAY IT AGAIN YOU FUCKTARD. I am going to quote what you just typed :

We/you/me/the whole planet however, do think that people who use the same things that tibetans use to protect their culture are racist

No, No, No, No, No, No and another NO. Dont you get ? Dont you UNDERSTAND the entire reason why people think your off your tits ?

So, the whole planet think people who use the " same things " that tibetans use are racist ? Those nasty tibetan people, inspiration for a whole new generation of racists. YOUR OFF YOUR FUCKIN TROLLY.

Gorbachioo

Fledgling Freddie
You dont even know what you are writing. I WILL SAY IT AGAIN YOU FUCKTARD. I am going to quote what you just typed :

We/you/me/the whole planet however, do think that people who use the same things that tibetans use to protect their culture are racist

No, No, No, No, No, No and another NO. Dont you get ? Dont you UNDERSTAND the entire reason why people think your off your tits ?

So, the whole planet think people who use the " same things " that tibetans use are racist ? Those nasty tibetan people, inspiration for a whole new generation of racists. YOUR OFF YOUR FUCKIN TROLLY.

Ahh now i get it. You're actually denying it. Or well... actually im not sure what the hell you are trying to say because that makes no sense. -.-

But if you are then i'll just point out that this is what we have been discussing the past 5 pages (except for when you and the other retards made dumb comments) and well.... I won.

Now that this is little debate is over and ive won i would like to announce that i'll accept your (as in the retard squad) apologies whenever you like to give them to me. Thank you. :m00:

Zede

Part of the furniture
Ahh now i get it. You're actually denying it. Or well... actually im not sure what the hell you are trying to say because that makes no sense. -.-

But if you are then i'll just point out that this is what we have been discussing the past 5 pages (except for when you and the other retards made dumb comments) and well.... I won.

Now that this is little debate is over and ive won i would like to announce that i'll accept your (as in the retard squad) apologies whenever you like to give them to me. Thank you. :m00:

Everyone is wrong and you are right.

We have had the King of Thidranki ( its thugs btw), showing us plebian FH users the true art of arrogance.

Afraid to say, we have a new King. The King of Freddyshouse OT :worthy:

HAIL TO THE KING.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Gorbo, even though you didn't make yourself clear (apparently thats our fault), we all gave you the benefit of the doubt and tried to discuss the issues that we best felt were being raised. Now having called everyone a retard and childishly claiming "I won" I think we understand at least one thing...

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
I'll start by admitting the one thing i did actually change during this thread: First i talked about things on a global scale. The whole all cultures will mix eventually thing, but since some people didnt agree with me on that i started talking about individual cases like Tibet and the jews. The point remained the same, just the examples changed.

a) No. I asked clearly enough.

Then why does no-one here have a fooking clue what your on about?
When one person can't understand you their an idiot. When the entire population can't understand what your on about, your an idiot.

"Yes cultures have a right to try to defend their culture from outside threats.
No it's not our job to "help" them do it. If they want it preserved, they can do it themselves."

The whole fucking point of this thread was to ask HOW they can defend their culture. ("Is racial segregation always wrong?"). And i have never said its our job to do it. Where did you get that?

Where did I say that YOU said it.. Why does life always have to be about YOU. Answering the question "whatever it may be" doesn't mean we have to restrict answers to only points directly raised by you in your first post.

Now before you start telling me how we can all live peacefully together without cultures mixing ive already told you thats not true so give me a real answer or dont answer at all.

Where did I ever say, or imply I was going to say that? We can't live peacefully together. I doubt we ever will. People who think we can tend to be those of the inteligence found in your average miss world competition. Darwin came up with the concept of survival of the fittest for a reason. He didn't call it survival of everyone living happily together.

So no. Its not a good enough answer for me.

I can't give you a "real" answer because like everyone else I don't know what the fucking question is. Unless your asking is it ok for Tibetan's to be racist despite the fact they arn't. Now I can't give you an answer to that because the question makes NO FUCKING SENSE. Get that through your brain, then come back.

Gorbachioo

Fledgling Freddie
Gorbo, even though you didn't make yourself clear (apparently thats our fault), we all gave you the benefit of the doubt and tried to discuss the issues that we best felt were being raised. Now having called everyone a retard and childishly claiming "I won" I think we understand at least one thing...

Mwahahaha..... You got to be fucking kidding me! lololol<33lolzroflzzz<33333333333333

I mean.... come on. Just look at the first page you ape. :m00:

I'll answer you soon golena <3

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Well to be fair you don't actually need anyone else to post in this thread, you change your opinion and point of view (calling everyone retards in the process) so many fucking times your head must be spinning!

Gorbachioo

Fledgling Freddie
After reading golenas post twice i am now certain that there is nothing worth answering in his post. (Im sure you will agree with that if you read it)

Looks like i won..... again.. :ninja:

Apologise any time. :m00:

Zede

Part of the furniture
Thank fuck for Gorbo.

Knowing such people exist gives the retards hope. No matter how fucked up you think you are, bookmark this thread for sanity reassurance.

The reply from Bugz says it all really :)

edit....hes trying a FUNNEH -ALERT ALERT ( hopes Lamp can produce a spiffing jpeg pronto ! )

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Where's the slightly offensive 'arguing on the internet is like...' picture?

I'm surprised no-one has posted it.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
After reading golenas post twice i am now certain that there is nothing worth answering in his post. (Im sure you will agree with that if you read it)

Looks like i won..... again.. :ninja:

Failing to answer a post = winning?

OK! Gratz I guess. Anyone got spare popcorn?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Where's the slightly offensive 'arguing on the internet is like...' picture?

I'm surprised no-one has posted it.

FHOT will now be solely dedicated to the devotion of Gorbachioo/Dorimor (separated at birth)

Gorbachioo

Fledgling Freddie
Here we go again. :p

I wish someone would finally give a proper explanation why we're all laughing here... but i guess thats not going to happen. :ninja:

ps. Thanks tohtori for bringing back this thread. To think i was going to let it die... ;[

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
ps. Thanks tohtori for bringing back this thread. To think i was going to let it die... ;[

Yeah, 'cause posting in the thread 10 minutes after you really made a difference
smiley-rolleyes.gif

Gorbachioo

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, 'cause posting in the thread 10 minutes after you really made a difference
smiley-rolleyes.gif

nooooo....... im 99% sure this thread went on the other page. Am i mistaken? -,-

Well who cares, the main thing is that i won again.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
nooooo....... im 99% sure this thread went on the other page. Am i mistaken? -,-

Well who cares, the main thing is that i won again.

It went about 7 steps down the thread ladder.

You win, nothing.

Not to mention the ironic part that you yourself bumped this to the top today, when it was almost on page 2, and tried to "win".

Unless you mean my original reply to this thread, which is nulled by the fact that you continued the discussion after it.

Now like the good news lady on Starship Troopers said: "Would you like to be pwned more?"

Gorbachioo

Fledgling Freddie
It went about 7 steps down the thread ladder.

You win, nothing.

Not to mention the ironic part that you yourself bumped this to the top today, when it was almost on page 2, and tried to "win".

Unless you mean my original reply to this thread, which is nulled by the fact that you continued the discussion after it.

Now like the good news lady on Starship Troopers said: "Would you like to be pwned more?"

So tell me old friend, in what ways can ethnic groups try to preserve their culture? Im dying to know what you think.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
So tell me old friend, in what ways can ethnic groups try to preserve their culture? Im dying to know what you think.

I'll just asnwer in the same manner that you answered me on those threads that you called me, in not exact words perhaps, to be racist/right-winged/etc:

You're unbelievable :m00:

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I disagree. The jews have managed to preserve their religion and culture despite being a scattered minority for all that time before Israel. They did this by distancing themselves from others. If that were true then many ethnic minorities that exist today would have disappeared already. Whether its a good thing that these minorities survive is up to you to decide.

If you look at the questions ive asked so far all of them have pretty much the same message. Is racial segregation wrong in all cases?

ps. Im still waiting for someone to tell me why this question is so stupid.

Thats not true, jewish religions and traditions vary between various origin countries, There's even 2 different movements, Sephardic and Ashkenazi - the first came from Islamic countries while the later came from Europe. Their traditions vary a lot and resemble the traditions of the countries they came from. Even if you segregate and alienate yourself from others, it simply isnt effective in the modern world of fast travel and communication. You will be influenced in one way or another by other cultures.
Unless you mean genetical racial purity - but thats already bordering Nazism.

Gorbachioo

Fledgling Freddie
I'll just asnwer in the same manner that you answered me on those threads that you called me, in not exact words perhaps, to be racist/right-winged/etc:

You're unbelievable :m00:

And by doing so you conveniently avoid having to answer my question.

Im waiting.

Gorbachioo

Fledgling Freddie
Thats not true, jewish religions and traditions vary between various origin countries, There's even 2 different movements, Sephardic and Ashkenazi - the first came from Islamic countries while the later came from Europe. Their traditions vary a lot and resemble the traditions of the countries they came from. Even if you segregate and alienate yourself from others, it simply isnt effective in the modern world of fast travel and communication. You will be influenced in one way or another by other cultures.
Unless you mean genetical racial purity - but thats already bordering Nazism.

We talked about this earlier in the thread. Perhaps there are different variations of the jewish culture but the jewish religion is still there. Do you think it would still be here if the jews had allowed marriages where the other participant wasnt jewish?

Im sure that all cultures are influenced by other cultures in one way or another. Its more about preserving the culture rather than keeping it the same. As in making sure that there are people calling theirselves jews in a 100 years. Although there are some people (the church for example) that try to make sure that our cultures dont change.

Race was a part of this discussion but obviously that and culture are two very different things --> some things you would accept to preserve a culture might not be acceptable to you if the purpose is to preserve a race.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie

This is clearly a trick.

You answer this question and he'll either tell you that wasn't what he meant, or ask what that had to do with one of his other questions.

Don't fall for it!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
This is clearly a trick.

You answer this question and he'll either tell you that wasn't what he meant, or ask what that had to do with one of his other questions.

Don't fall for it!

Oh i know! But to save space, i'll just begin my answer and he can then gently direct me in one way or the other, depending on his question :D

Ethnic groups can preserve their culture in many ways, for example...

Gorbachioo

Fledgling Freddie
This is clearly a trick.

Don't fall for it!

Im so wicked. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom