raaaahhh fruitflies ffs ffs ffs :eek:

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
ok, well, I was away for a couple of days to cover a music festival in Germany, and I *may* have left half a paprika out on the work surface of my kitchen.

I say *may* because when I got back there was a small dark red thing that resembled plastic remaining, and a horde of fruit flies. I hate fruit flies. They're so tiny and disgusting, and they settle on all surfaces, including me if I let them.

Anyway, I cleaned the papriplastic away and thought no more of it, however there seem to be more and more and more fruit flies appearing! Wtf won't they go away now that I have removed the food source? It's like they're just magically being created out of my own loathing for them :eek:

Any tips?

PS. for more jollies, I was making some caramel last night. Caramel is done by melting sugar, eg when it's just pored it's quite hot. So, while pouring out this caramel from the pan into a foil shape I'd made (No, Trem, it wasn't a cockshape) some fruit flies landed on my arm and caused me to jerk my hand in a get-off-me-you-barstands motion. This caused me to accidentally drag my finger through the molten caramel. That was NOT a good idea. I have blisters and there was swearing. :(

ECA

I am a FH squatter
You stopped believing in the plane taking off so the spare belief had to go somewhere and you were thinking of fruit flies hence they are being created.

I would imagine Breastoclaus if I were you.

TdC

Breastoclaus is real! But the fruit flies, ffs it's like Sphere :(

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I headbutted a wooden post the other day because a fly landed on my ear as I was doing stuff, made me shake my head violently.........I bet I swore more than you Teedlar.

Fuck off meg you bummer, how is it fair until someone makes me a supermod.....which won't ever happen. How can I put a pic of you and Ch3t bumming as your avatar until I am super!

:eek:

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I preferred the first avatar. Fuck off meg avatar ftw!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
A glass.
Vinegar.
Water.
Dishy cleaning liquid thing.

PÅut some vinegar in the bottom of the glass, add some water(just a bit to bring the flavor out).

Add dishy liquid on top of vinegar/water as a thin layer.

Fruit flies check in, they don't check out :D

Otherwise clean every food item, crumb, dish etc out.

They'll die without food and rest will go into the vinegar trap.

Gray

FH is my second home
Few days ago i had a pear. The usual thing i do is to cut the top and bottom of the pears off using a knife [yayyy!]

However this time, when i took the top off, a fuckload of spiders started pouring out with flies as well. Scared the shi out of me, everytime i bit into the pear i was hoping i wasnt ingesting a spider sac.

/cry

Trem

Few days ago i had a pear. The usual thing i do is to cut the top and bottom of the pears off using a knife [yayyy!]

However this time, when i took the top off, a fuckload of spiders started pouring out with flies as well. Scared the shi out of me, everytime i bit into the pear i was hoping i wasnt ingesting a spider sac.

/cry

Why didn't you just get another pear you dozy tramp?

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Aye, jesus Gray you're not on I'm a Celebrity - you could have just taken a different one :).

Furr

Can't get enough of FH
Well someone has managed to bring fleas into our house... So I have been bitten to pieces... Much anti-flea spray has been used and am srsly tempted to have guests go through decon from now on + banning anyone from entering who has pets.. *shake fist in itchy anger*

Gray

FH is my second home
I cut the pear far enough down to hope there wasnt anything else!

Only had 2 pears at the time, i was scared what was in the other one as well so i just left it alone. Pfff.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I think "not having a pear that day" would've been a valid option Gray. :\

TdC

I bow in defeat. My fruit fly problem is nothing compared to your spiderpear o0

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
*giggles*

Next time disinfect and clean your kitchen before going away silly man :p

TdC

I do not understand these woman's tasks you speak of :p

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Fuck off meg you bummer, how is it fair until someone makes me a supermod.....which won't ever happen. How can I put a pic of you and Ch3t bumming as your avatar until I am super!

:eek:
You can't. That's how this works.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
So what's the law that states that given enough time, someone on a thread will end up pointing out Godwin's Law?

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Solution to the problem btw, cover your cock in vegemite and put it on a kitchen work surface then once all the fruit flies are on it, hit it really hard repeatedly with a rolling pin until they're all dead.

100% success rate.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I think he would prefer the fruitflies to vegemite on his cock....

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
He puts anything on his cock, he just invented the term "swaffle" to pretend it's not him just being freaky.

TdC

lies :p and tbh I'd rather snort fruit flies than have vegeshite anywhere near me :/

Trem

Solution to the problem btw, cover your cock in vegemite and put it on a kitchen work surface then once all the fruit flies are on it, hit it really hard repeatedly with a rolling pin until they're all dead.

100% success rate.

I think there was more than 7 fruit flies though.

TdC

you've been in my kitchen? :eek:

actually, come to think of it, I am unsure what I would find more awful: you seeing my co>< (and telling other people about the experience) or you being in my kitchen touching my stuff. Unless it was me walking into my kitchen nekkid and unaware only to find you there clutching a spatula or something o0

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom