RA: Wrath Of Champions (WOC)

living

Fledgling Freddie
Hello, was wondering if anyone ever tried this RA out?

It delves for 750 at level 3 (30 pts), but how much damage does it actually do, is it worth the 30pts?

If not how about the level 1, 5pts for a 200dmg pbae don't seem all bad then, and 10 min re use don't seem all bad.

Any info is appreciated. Expensive to respec

Thanks

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
For what class and what RR?

I will assume you have det4/5, mop4/5 and str4/5 first, as all of these will give you a better return on average DPS.

Level one is like a having a half strength pbaoe spell avaliable every 10 minutes... Waste of time. Level 3 is about the same strength as a normal pbaoe after taking into account casters will have 101 acuity and 8-10 spell damage and pierce.

Might be nice as a gimic for soloing but really there is so many essential RA's to get first.

living

Fledgling Freddie
Ballard said:
For what class and what RR?

I will assume you have det4/5, mop4/5 and str4/5 first, as all of these will give you a better return on average DPS.

Level one is like a having a half strength pbaoe spell avaliable every 10 minutes... Waste of time. Level 3 is about the same strength as a normal pbaoe after taking into account casters will have 101 acuity and 8-10 spell damage and pierce.

Might be nice as a gimic for soloing but really there is so many essential RA's to get first.

Well science this is for a thane there will still be the 107 acuity and 9 spell dmg increase ;> I know theres the essential RAs to get first but always nice to know what to aim for as you start to get there :]

I fail to see how a 750delve pbae can be on the same strength as a regular pbae tho ;>

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
living said:
Well science this is for a thane there will still be the 107 acuity and 9 spell dmg increase ;> I know theres the essential RAs to get first but always nice to know what to aim for as you start to get there :]

I fail to see how a 750delve pbae can be on the same strength as a regular pbae tho ;>

Lets take a mana chanter obviously he has roughly 48-50 mana spec and say +5-11 skill and average int. The net result of this spec is the 302 delve pbaoe actually hits for 1200ish cap iirc (on grey cons) ....

Your 750 delve will not be effected by your spec. I dont even know whether it will be effected by your acuity. Whatever the case without the bonus specing gives the damage will not be massively increased.

Celestino

Fledgling Freddie
u forgot one thing, radius ...

Wrath of the Champions is 150 radius so to hit anything at all u need to stand right inside of it, and even then u still might get less damage due to the falloff if ur target is moving lag etc

I had woc1 it on my champ for killing the brittleguard army most casters ran around with, but often enough the radius wasn't enough to kill all of them when meleeing the caster

Damage might look nice but for a oneshot every 10 min thats practically single target and reduced by resists, its not worth the points

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i had it lvl 3 and its a waste of points, radius is too small and if it gets resisted you've just wasted a big portion of your RA points on nothing.

the dmg is anywhere between 500-800 but its pbaoe so you only really hurt the guy your on.

if you get it then go for lvl 3, the other 2 are useless

Eithor

Fledgling Freddie
WoC2 give most, regarding point spent and dmg, doing about 350-420 dmg.

For a thane it's quite nice, able to dump/bomb: insta,ae-insta,rr5,doomhammer and woc2/3(especially if mainly soloing).

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
well i got woc 2 on my vamp atm :p

good for finishing off essential targets before heal kicks in.

But the real strengh lies in when the mid assist train is pummeling down your bg warden while eld/chanter cast pb like mad and you come running in from the side dumping agony transmission, primal agony and woc xD rare occation but methinks it can kill off most enemy assist trains :pp

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom