RA Wild healing

chalaim

Fledgling Freddie
Hello all,

I am wondering over the realm ability Wild healing. It gives me a 5% chance of making a critical with my healing spells. If I use this in Rve and make a crit, will that mean I get more aggro or does this extra healing lay outside the aggro?

I hope you understand what I mean :)

Your sincerely
Chalaim

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Pretty sure it doesn't cause more aggro, but i think mastery of healing is a better option since it raises your heals overall(like heal bonus in toa sc) then perhaps get wild healing later on when you got enough realm points.

remi

Fledgling Freddie
think wild healing gives more "heals per realm point", just as wild power is much better then MoM in NF..

Tzan

Fledgling Freddie
Agree with sycho. forget wild healing and get master of healing.
Though since the higher the amount of hps is restored per heal the highest the chance to get aggro is then imo with criticals this chance gets higher. Unless it is bugged or sth and mobs dont realise the critical..

B

ballard1

I prefer wild healing to mastery of healing. Using single heals it aint that flash but when you use grp heals you seem to get a lot or crits. It tends to crit on at least one party member each time i use a grp heal. Unless you are going moh 3-5, you aint gonna notice the difference in your healing.

At a low RR you might find going to II in both of them better than going III in one of them.

btw unless you already have uber cast speed, aug dex is probably more important. gives you a higher number of hit points healed over time + means that that critical first heal is more likely to land before the person is dead rather than after. Just my opinion tho.

chalaim

Fledgling Freddie
Thx for your replys. I will think further what I should place my realmabilities in :)

Did someone know for certain that criticals does not cause more aggro?

Tzan

Fledgling Freddie
tbh if tanks do their job you dont have to fear for aggro. so imo for pve get mcl1-2 (must) dex and aquity.

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
wild healing rox. mastery of healing does not...

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
chalaim said:
Did someone know for certain that criticals does not cause more aggro?

Very hard to work out. I mean how do you know whether it was the crit that got you the aggro or just the standard portion of the heal. I would guess that yes it does cause more aggro. Only way to get a definitive answer would be to ask GOA/Mythic. I dont use mcl for pve, fop works fine as long as you dont get any aggro from the mobs and dont use any dots etc...

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
All you need for PvE is the small baseheal + FoP.

afaik agro is caused on the amount of healing done, a single large heal will generate more agro than 2-3 small heals. I don't have logs and statistics from 5000 heals to back me up, but that's what I've experienced :p

There're better PvE realm abilities for a healer, imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom