Ra respecc

Ripperjack

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, well i just bought a ra respec stone on pvp. I have tried the two usual NPC's which i would have normaly gone to ( the two women near the name register in camelot ) but it hasn't worked... Can't rember the name of the ra respec but i know it isn't one of the luminesent ( typo ofc ) stones which i usually get... anyone know where i am supposed to take this stone?

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Theres an RA respec chappie in the major cities, in Jordheim hes in the great hall, on the right as you look at the stage area.

Camelot:
Ellette Redding - Luminescent Exerpise Stone – Career Skill Respec
Paiton Hazlett - Luminescent Exeregum Stone – Realm Skill Respec

Jordheim:
Tordis - Luminescent Exerpise Stone – Career Skill Respec
Haili - Luminescent Exeregum Stone – Realm Skill Respec

Tir na Nog:
Dywana - Luminescent Exerpise Stone – Career Skill Respec
Bretta - Luminescent Exeregum Stone – Realm Skill Respec

Exerpise and Abrogo are the 2 types of RA respec.

First talk to them and follow their dialog, at the end they ask you for the stone, then you have your respec. Go to your trainer and they will then accept the /respec <name> command.

Dimmer

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
Theres an RA respec chappie in the major cities, in Jordheim hes in the great hall, on the right as you look at the stage area.

Camelot:
Ellette Redding - Luminescent Exerpise Stone – Career Skill Respec
Paiton Hazlett - Luminescent Exeregum Stone – Realm Skill Respec

Jordheim:
Tordis - Luminescent Exerpise Stone – Career Skill Respec
Haili - Luminescent Exeregum Stone – Realm Skill Respec

Tir na Nog:
Dywana - Luminescent Exerpise Stone – Career Skill Respec
Bretta - Luminescent Exeregum Stone – Realm Skill Respec

Exerpise and Abrogo are the 2 types of RA respec.

First talk to them and follow their dialog, at the end they ask you for the stone, then you have your respec. Go to your trainer and they will then accept the /respec <name> command.

confusing... witch is witch... you 3 times: Luminescent Exerpise Stone – Career Skill Respec then you write: Exerpise and Abrogo are the 2 types of RA respec.
is this just supposed to confuse?

Dubaxter

Fledgling Freddie
So he mistyped that by accident. I think the copied part gives you the general jist of things surely. EXERPISE Skill - EXEREGUM Realm Abilities - ABROGO Realm Abilities

Bahumat

FH is my second home
where is the Ceriac stone npc?

hib's one is in MM. mids is somewhere outside JH....where is albs?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
ah nvm

Albion:
Luminescent Exerpise Stone - Career Skill Respec - Dragon - Camelot: Ellette Redding

Luminescent Exeregum Stone - Realm Skill Respec - Dragon - Camelot: Paiton Hazlett

Luminescent Abrogo Stone - Realm Skill Respec -POC - Camelot: Paiton Hazlett

Luminescent Ceriac Stone - Single Line Respec - Sidi - Humberton Castle: Mae Oswy - leave camelot north entrance, head northwest to humberton castle, go inside, upstairs, turn left -> second tower

Orenthal

Can't get enough of FH
hi guys, Ripperjack's a irl friend of a mine and was asking about the RA stone. It's not from POC, and it's not from the dragon which was weird. Its a 'something Skillstone', i'll find the name later. I think its from catacombs but i've no idea where the NPC is to hand it in :)

Ripperjack

Fledgling Freddie
Aye cheers Oren, couldn't get my words out as i was in a rush yesterday night, was called sophist's skillstone. Any idea's at all anyone? Cheers.

Twist

Fledgling Freddie
NEW FRONTIERS RESPECS

- A full skill respec has been granted to all characters at or above realm rank 1 (characters with at least 1 realm point) upon login. To use this respec, type '/respec all' in front of your class trainer. Please note that if you wish to use the full skill respec, you must do so before your character gains a new level.

- We are providing players with the ability to obtain a full realm ability respec at a very low cost (10 silver). Players wishing to respec their realm abilities can visit the merchants set up specifically for this purpose and purchase special respec stones - Sophist's Realmstone. **These special stones will only be available until JUNE 28, 2004 (one full week), then they will disappear.** During the time these new stones are available, the Respec NPCs will temporarily not accept the old realm stones. Once the merchants are gone, the Respec NPCs will once again accept the old stones. These are the merchants that will be selling the new, temporary respec stones:

Albion - Brandonne Chauncy in Camelot
Midgard - Frumdall Helmer in Jordheim
Hibernia - Gwinna Galbrath in Tir na Nog

Gribz0r

Fledgling Freddie
If you got it from somewhere, then too bad but you can't use it anymore. If you BOUGHT it from someone, you just got ripped and lost some pixelmoney!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom