1 RA respec stone for sale..PM me ingame or make an offer here

F

fl_gorre

try not joining lotto for stuff you dont need? :p

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by old.LandShark
Oh, give it a rest :rolleyes:

Cannot agree more with fl_gorre. Find it lame people are trying to get stuff other realm mates have better use for, just to sell it.
Regards, Glottis

R

RAES

for your infomation no-one in the FG "needed" it so we all randomed for it apart from the sorc who got skill respec stone.
every grp involved got 1 of each and another drop. ive had it ages proberbly could use it myself but im skint and stuck at 801SC with my Sorc so im selling it.

is that ok?
:rolleyes:

A

adari

Originally posted by RAES
for your infomation no-one in the FG "needed" it so we all randomed for it apart from the sorc who got skill respec stone.
every grp involved got 1 of each and another drop. ive had it ages proberbly could use it myself but im skint and stuck at 801SC with my Sorc so im selling it.

is that ok?
:rolleyes:

no, give it to soem1 else in another fg who needs it badly, after all it was given to you as well

the way you try to make money out of this is making me sick

S

samildanachh

I had to buy a ra respec stone :(
sucks :(
and i gave one away before i gimped my ra's :(
thats 1 aspect of this game that sucks :(

A

Aule Valar

if noone in the guild needs one then you should keep it till they do, selling respec stones sucks

O

old.LandShark

It is 100% absolutely identical to selling any other drop. :rolleyes:

P

[PS]Venom

One of the reasons I like playing planetside.

Single line respec every RL 24 hours.

T

Trinilim

I've never seen anyone so selfish

You got it for free

No one in your group needs it

someone else does

you won't give it to them, you'll sell it to them.

selfish prick

S

Stormm

well someone called Bonewalker (anon) selling 2 of them in Diogel atm. So took 2 he/she didnt need and even gives to alt to sell (i assume) to avoid flames!?

A

adari

Originally posted by Stormm
well someone called Bonewalker (anon) selling 2 of them in Diogel atm. So took 2 he/she didnt need and even gives to alt to sell (i assume) to avoid flames!?

H

Hit ^_^

all guild get atleast 2 of each stone each. so far there have been about 3-4succesfull raids i think. so the most gimpiest probely got their stone by now.
if he wants to sell the stone i see no problem whit it as he is in need of money. some peeps need a respec to achieve their goals in game and some need money.selling hes respec stone to be abel to raise hes spell crafting skill will be beneficial for the whole guild/realm.

would be a whole different story if someone in group needed it badly and he still lottoed for it.

S

Stormm

Originally posted by adari

/yawn at original reply

ur alt maybe?

well plenty of ppl flaming the guy in diogal. now if he also thinks there is nothing wrong why create an alt to sell them rather than stand up for what u think.

lame.

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by old.LandShark
It is 100% absolutely identical to selling any other drop. :rolleyes:

Actually, it's no longer.

In theory you can make almost 99.9999% of the drops better with SC/alchemy. Only a few don't have crafted counterparts. One of the items this rule applies to is: RA/Skill-respecstones.

Since they change the character in an entirely different way then say 'a leather vest with 70 utility' I think there is a (huge) difference in selling drops and selling stones.

One thing I like is that the person Raes makes his identity common knowledge. Can't say that about the lvl 2 fighter who was selling stones in Diogel today. He knew alot of peeps objected otherwise you wouldn't do the hassle to trade the stones to a lvl 2 alt.

S

Stormm

im sure if u really needed a stone and went in lotto but lost then the guy that wins dont need it and asks 4plat for it u'd think it sucked too

K

Kagato.

Stop over reacting, his group got the drop and they all agreed that no one needed it and they would lotto it fairly, and he won, its his to do with as he pleases, no one who worked or earned the stone wanted it, they agreed on the lotto. So he should be able to do with it what he likes.

If you want a respec stone, keep trying for one, buy one, or get your spec right in the first place, don't take it out on people who earned there drops.

O

old.LandShark

Nah Kagato, they're all having too much fun sitting on the bandwagon waving their ice-creams around and yelling CHOO CHOOOOOOO
irl

P

[PS]Venom

Gah, edited due to me not reading post through.

A

adari

Originally posted by Kagato.
Stop over reacting, his group got the drop and they all agreed that no one needed it and they would lotto it fairly, and he won, its his to do with as he pleases, no one who worked or earned the stone wanted it, they agreed on the lotto. So he should be able to do with it what he likes.

If you want a respec stone, keep trying for one, buy one, or get your spec right in the first place, don't take it out on people who earned there drops.

i dont need a stone at all

its teh fact that he is selling it while a lot of others, who didnt get a stone, need it a lot when they did as much as he for it that makes me maaad

M

moona

i give you 10 gold for that stone , and thats a very very good price

pm me ;)

M

mmmpie

Originally posted by Kagato.

agree fully^^^well said Kagato :)

S

skile

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Cannot agree more with fl_gorre. Find it lame people are trying to get stuff other realm mates have better use for, just to sell it.
Regards, Glottis

Infected by the capitalistic motto, selfishness.

C

Chenuba

Isn't this just as all the other cases where people do as they want cause they pay the sub ?.

As long as some people, fx. minstrels soloing so whole groups got to move at tankspeed, people doesn't help retake keeps, doesn't help defend relics (when we got some) as long as people can't GIVE a SHIT by their realm defending themselves with "I pay the sub". I really can't bother about anyone selling or doing anything. Not grouping FELLOW realmmates are IMO a lot worse than selling a respecstone. Who need a respec anyway ?

O

orlen

'its his to do with as he pleases, no one who worked or earned the stone wanted it'

No one who worked or earned the stone wanted it?
Besides being gramatically incorrect (unless people were 'working the stones') that statement is a pile of crap. What about people in other groups who drastically needed a RA respec but didn't get a stone because their group had already recieved their allocated amount of RA stone? RAES' group should have given the stone back to the person who organised the raid and had it re lottoed between the groups with members needing a stone.

Christ, don't you think before you type something?

K

Kagato.

Originally posted by orlen
'its his to do with as he pleases, no one who worked or earned the stone wanted it'

No one who worked or earned the stone wanted it?
Besides being gramatically incorrect (unless people were 'working the stones') that statement is a pile of crap. What about people in other groups who drastically needed a RA respec but didn't get a stone because their group had already recieved their allocated amount of RA stone? RAES' group should have given the stone back to the person who organised the raid and had it re lottoed between the groups with members needing a stone.

Christ, don't you think before you type something?

Christ, havent you got anything better to do then be petty and pedantic ?

And the stone was given to HIS group, to do with as they please, the lotto was between the groups. No one in his group needed, the other groups all got there fair share of the stones to do with as they please too.

S

stach

This is so funny :p U arguee over a couple of bits of code in a GAME damn :lol: .

I mean u remember this is just a game right ? :eek7:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom