r it unfair?

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
r it just me there think it r unfair that sorc and cabas get a lvl 50 LT on a 179 delve and with 60% return, while animists "only" get a lvl 45 LT on a 164 delve and with 50% return??
seems abit odd that they upper sorcs and cabas but not animists :D byt well it r mysthic :p

Darksbane

Fledgling Freddie
lets talk more about anamist pet spam and Anamist nukes that do 500 dmg

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
Lejemorder said:
r it just me there think it r unfair that sorc and cabas get a lvl 50 LT on a 179 delve and with 60% return, while animists "only" get a lvl 45 LT on a 164 delve and with 50% return??
seems abit odd that they upper sorcs and cabas but not animists :D byt well it r mysthic :p

Well it's almost english....

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
DaveyJones said:
Why cant you use IS instead of r?
is it really so important?
not all ppl speak perfect english and if u should correct every error ppl make u would have enough work for the next decade :p

Darksbane said:
lets talk more about anamist pet spam and Anamist nukes that do 500 dmg
that not the point... sorcs can also nuke for 500dmg if specced to it + they get cc
and for a spirit caba (i suppose most RvR active cabas is spirit) they can debuff there own dmg and then nuke for more then 500dmg

and the shrooms is on a 5sec cast timer and only good to keep defens/attacks and camping.

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
Lejemorder said:
is it really so important?
not all ppl speak perfect english and if u should correct every error ppl make u would have enough work for the next decade :p

that not the point... sorcs can also nuke for 500dmg if specced to it + they get cc
and for a spirit caba (i suppose most RvR active cabas is spirit) they can debuff there own dmg and then nuke for more then 500dmg

and the shrooms is on a 5sec cast timer and only good to keep defens/attacks and camping.

Spirit cabalists are as rare as hen's teeth in albion. 99% of cabalists are matter/body spec. I'm currently making a spirit cabby just for a change, and it's quite fun, not sure about it's viability in RvR though. They're so focused on a pet that can be easily taken out with CC to which it has no defences or resistances too.
Was planing on a 47 spirit / 24 body spec, should get reasonable damage on the lifetaps, but I doubt it will get anywhere near 500 damage.

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
r it unfair?

Why is it unfair that an animist can cast tens of pets while a cabalist and sorcerer just can own 1? That's an unfair advantage of an animist imo! And animists have pets who cast root on everyone who comes close, why do we, sorcs, need to target our enemies to cast cc on em? And their dd bombs do actually move, they have already casted 3 of em before you know what's happening! Unfair Advantage!!!

With other words:

they are all different classes damnit, not all classes are meant to get the same abbility, live with that..

Phixion

One of Freddy's beloved
r it fair that savages insta enrage gets nerfed to 4s cast but pallys/friars still have insta?

NO!

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
r it fair that savages can quad hit and bms/mercs just dual? No!

And so the whining goes on and on :p

Speeedy

Fledgling Freddie
r it fair that i have to sit at work reading this crap while i could be at home asleep? ;o

Ghostly

Fledgling Freddie
Lejemorder said:

Compare the utility of a cabby and an animist and then whine again......

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Phixion said:
r it fair that savages insta enrage gets nerfed to 4s cast but pallys/friars still have insta?

NO!

YES! It is unfair! Mythic had to chosen the other option and get away the cheap tank RAs from savages.

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Lejemorder said:

Compare ice wizard and manachanter...

Teh FnoRd

Fledgling Freddie
"Mastah! Teh Whine™ is stlong in here! What to do Mastah?"
"BRING FORTH TEH CHEESE™!"
"Yes Mastah! At once Mastah!"
:D

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
2-3 animists + a bard can defend a keep if keep alive from assasins, is that fair? No!

Cabbys/Sorcs and Annimists are not the same, its diferent classes, for gods sake, ITS DIFERENT REALMS! :p

If all classes where the same this game would be dead boring.

If we are going to start to compare classes, lets compare the bard and the minstrel.

Can mistrels Heal, Buff, End regen? no! Can minstrels insta cast aoe mezz? no! no class in albion can do that. how fair is that?

fine, minstrels can stealth,but what is stealth agains insta mezz, healing, buffing, end regen etc?

What im trying to say, is that NOTHING in this game is fair, and it never will be.
Some1 will always be unhappy with the changes that are made, and consider them unfair.

Both midgard and hibeernias pbaoe class gets a pet, the ice wizzy doesnt even get a tiny kitten to protect him/her.

Midgards healer get instant cast aoe mezz, aoe stunn, mana regen etc.

I have done a duo with a healer+sm, and its sceary how owerpowerd it is, but fun though :D 2 persons, a caster and a healer, soloign aboute 10 orange/red mobs at a time :)

And both rangers and hunters get spells, like insta cast run speed buffer that makes them zooooooooom away from you with no chanse of cathing up unless you are a minstrel, but lets face it, if you where a mistrel you would be dead :p

I could go on like this aboute all the classes in the game, exept thanes ofc ;)

Lets just drop this discussion, and face it, we are diferent realms, diferent classes, different ppl, NOT the same.

Shan

Fledgling Freddie
unless you are a minstrel, but lets face it, if you where a mistrel you would be dead :p
Can i laugh now or after 5 seconds?

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
Speeedy said:
r it fair that i have to sit at work reading this crap while i could be at home asleep? ;o
My thoughts ;)
Getting paid for reading this crap tho.

Anyway, pretty amazing how you can compare two spells between two so different classes. Its like saying champions instant dd dont do as much dmg as pbae.

Anyway, about the mincer part...
Remember to mention some of mincers other utility like:
-instant stun
-sos
-pulsing ablative
-2 instant dds
-buffed invaunurable frost stallions that slaughers 2 fully buffed (mota3) asassins after mincer is dead (yeah, they do, AP3 up as well)
-speed
-mez on the run
but all that is just crap so... :D

rivan

Fledgling Freddie
mincer > bard :)

but like you say, different realms so you can't truely compare. i think some of the mages are pretty close: bolts, gtaoe, pbt or dds etc etc.

mana chanter > all tho :)

BlueJam

Fledgling Freddie
Amuse said:
Cabbys/Sorcs and Annimists are not the same, its diferent classes, for gods sake, ITS DIFERENT REALMS! :p

Lets just drop this discussion, and face it, we are diferent realms, diferent classes, different ppl, NOT the same.

Shame they didn't think of that before they nerfed zerkers, the caants!

sibanac

Fledgling Freddie
Smurflord said:
Spirit cabalists are as rare as hen's teeth in albion. 99% of cabalists are matter/body spec. I'm currently making a spirit cabby just for a change, and it's quite fun, not sure about it's viability in RvR though. They're so focused on a pet that can be easily taken out with CC to which it has no defences or resistances too.
Was planing on a 47 spirit / 24 body spec, should get reasonable damage on the lifetaps, but I doubt it will get anywhere near 500 damage.

a) there are more spirit cabbys then any other cabby in alb atm, pretty much every cabby is spirrit atm
b) 46s 28b hits 537 cap on everything upto low reds after debuff
c) most of us use the 45 lt in pve and big fights since the 50 drains to much power (I even use the 28 spec since that uses 1/2 of the 50 base and does more then 2/3 of the 50 dmg with the added bonus that my focus works

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
fun how ppl turn me simple question to a whine and begin to flame like there aint no day tomorrow :D

Tafaya Anathas said:
Compare ice wizard and manachanter...

that would be unfair :D

Thegreatest said:
r it unfair?

Why is it unfair that an animist can cast tens of pets while a cabalist and sorcerer just can own 1? That's an unfair advantage of an animist imo! And animists have pets who cast root on everyone who comes close, why do we, sorcs, need to target our enemies to cast cc on em? And their dd bombs do actually move, they have already casted 3 of em before you know what's happening! Unfair Advantage!!!

With other words:

they are all different classes damnit, not all classes are meant to get the same abbility, live with that..

maybe an animist can cast 10 pets and sorc/cabas only can get 1, but but but sorc/cabas follow the caster animist dont and it take 5 sec to cast each pet (lesser with dex etc.).
I agree with u on the bombers, but u cant both get the nice DD bombers and nice Root pet and if u r verdant spec dont get any of the 2 thing u point out!!

and u last word: not all classes are meant to get the same ability, live with that...
sure i know but in this case does they get same ability: The LT :D

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodhunter said:
Animists can melee very good. :touch:

Sure they can when you come near them they will have 10 pets cast on each other (which looks like just 1 pet) behind a tree and before you get to them you will be dropped to 1% hp by the pets and 1 staff swing from the animist will be enough to kill you :p

I'm not flaming, I just hate it when people say "look this class get that abbility, why we don't?" cause none of the classes are meant to be the same. There are equal classes in each 3 realms, some of their spells will be better than yours but also some of your spells will be better than theirs so live with that :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom