R.I.P. The Brethren

Tilda

behatch said:
:(

alb excal now lost there only decent players,haha they are useless now
They havent lost them, they've just moved to different guild.

RIP TB :(

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Tilda said:
They havent lost them, they've just moved to different guild.

RIP TB :(
Bye bye The Brethren.

Hope you guys find peace and fun (again) in a new guild. Whatever the name will be; it wont be the same...

Wishing you all the best of luck,
Pup

Pandemic

Fledgling Freddie
eh ? this is terrible news. arse pants. good luck to wherever u all go. mucho respect.

fotm

Fledgling Freddie
lol, so pathetic, all of a sudden ppl sytart talking about TB and they feel OMG we are so good, we need our own name and we are leet""!!!!!! !!! !!!!
anyway, i will do my best to add at anytime on this guild, i dont care if it means i die myself, all it takes to ruin their fights

Lythande

Fledgling Freddie
Sad to hear that, you were my favourite alb guild to fight :( Good luck with the new guild.

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
Well I (think) we decided on a new name, New Order... (Man thinking up a new guild name is hard)

Currently we havent figured out an emblem yet, but we'll work on that tomorrow...

Lethul

FH is my second home
[TB]Magmatic said:
Well I (think) we decided on a new name, New Order... (Man thinking up a new guild name is hard)

Currently we havent figured out an emblem yet, but we'll work on that tomorrow...

isnt there a hib guild called New Order already?

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
fotm said:
lol, so pathetic, all of a sudden ppl sytart talking about TB and they feel OMG we are so good, we need our own name and we are leet""!!!!!! !!! !!!!
anyway, i will do my best to add at anytime on this guild, i dont care if it means i die myself, all it takes to ruin their fights

Twat :kissit:

Light

Loyal Freddie
is a shame ..

don't go woth 'new order' tho - was a ghey pop group in UK bit like pet shop boys :eek7:

*Ialkarn

Fledgling Freddie
[TB]Magmatic said:
A lot of the RvR active people moved to a new guild currently called 'Point Blank' however, this name (and emblem) might change in the comming day... The guild TB still exists, dont know for how long...

just 3 letters: L O L

Vepo

Fledgling Freddie
Shame TB are breaking, they were the only good Albion Guild I liked to fight in Odins and the other frontiers if we ran into them.

Hope to see you guys ingame again soon.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
fotm said:

always 1 prick who ruins every thread aye :twak:

Taen

Fledgling Freddie
there is also a new hib guild called New Dawn .. spend a bit more time on a new name imo cause ye are going to have it a while

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
fotm said:

j00 rewl m8!

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
fotm said:
I am not sure whether you are a joke alt account or just exceptionally stupid.

Elaih

Fledgling Freddie
You'll leave an open spot in the top 10. :(

Good luck with your future plans.

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
Carrera said:
Funny. You were a gimp when you played alb and you still are, ebay boy.
And RIP The Brethren :(

i thought if i acted like a gimp i would have fitted in? and ebay? lmao clueless

liloe

It's my birthday today!
fotm said:

I think I'm saying that here for the first time, but: STFU!!

if you don't even have enough courage to tell us your name, so we can target you better in RvR, I just advise you to shut it!

Sad to hear that TB is splitting, I hope you people will still run your nice groups =)) Good luck with your new guild, I hope that turns out to be good

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom