R.I.P Dyvet!!

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
From reading here looks like dyvet will last another couple of weeks (if that) that isnt including the PvE whores who would love to see /rw fully red before they too finially cancels subs...

would like to pay my respects for a server that was great at its prime and i will miss it quite a bit tbh!
never really ventured into unknown territory (big boy RvR) but the could of times i did on my RR3 sorc!!! :p or mates RR6 sm!!! got steamrolled by fg's because i was solo and unbuffed :p but what the hey

thats probs all from me

rest in piece

P.S. you guys still posting here after the funeral of dyvet? to flame random newbs like shadowss kinetix and manisch and muly?

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Dyvet is gay, old skool Prydwen all the way!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
pff! Excalibur is legendary!

Zoyster & Outlaw ftw!

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Excalibur brought guilds like CM and AC raids ;<

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
guys Chill!!! its like fighting at a funeral :O:O

P.S. excal brought me! what more could you want!

Priz

Loyal Freddie
this made me kind of sad, kl was about 10 or 11CET when i took this print screen this morning, then its not primetime for either us or eu...

well thx for all the years everyone, and had alot of fun fights with alot of you..

but ill keep playin on Ector/mid-US so its not the end of the road for me YET ;)

Attachments

• USeu.jpg
    USeu.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 138

Appollo

Part of the furniture
Lol, 4 ppl on spanish server, must be gr8 if thats stealthers.

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
this made me kind of sad, kl was about 10 or 11CET when i took this print screen this morning, then its not primetime for either us or eu...

well thx for all the years everyone, and had alot of fun fights with alot of you..

but ill keep playin on Ector/mid-US so its not the end of the road for me YET ;)
MY EYES MY EYES:D

Sorin

Banned
I'm looking forward to the day when there's only 2 people left on the server.
Me and my bot ofc..

I'l turn every tower/keep red. Then i'l log my warrior and turn everything blue.
And i will do that till i'm rr12 on all my chars, and then i'l /qtd till someone fixes dyvet again.
good times inc :cheers:

partyanimal

Fledgling Freddie
germans clusters ftw! 2100 ppl on prime time, loads of raids, crafters, farmers (better prices).
i would prefer limors hib maily cause there is an established alliance w 40-50 ppl. used to b 80+++
its sad to see ppl rerollin server after server and spreadin all over...
but 4-5 months till warhammer n the end...
:drink:

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH

wonder what the 4 peps on cumbria is doing :p

Calcus

Fledgling Freddie
Would really like to try German server but as Im English and an barely literate in that, I feel i might struggle with quests and such. Such a shame we dont take languages seriously like our European cousins do.

Exilon

Loyal Freddie
It aint over till teh fat lady stinks...i mean sings <coughs>

Sorin

Banned
Well, i still can't treb more than 1 tower before i get jumped by 4+.. so dyvet is not dead.. far from it..

I mean, why else would a fg care about an unclaimed tower?

So like always i'm right.. Dyvet = not dead.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
yeah Dyvet not dead, 2 hour stats: 3 kills 3 deathblows 0 deaths, then I suicided on some rog mid grp.

Solari

Can't get enough of FH

Sorin

Banned
Finally you've realised it..

Yay!! i'm finally in someones sig ^^

yeah Dyvet not dead, 2 hour stats: 3 kills 3 deathblows 0 deaths, then I suicided on some rog mid grp.

Do what i do.

Get a keep/tower on fire and wait for the inc.
Maybe even more than you think :eek7:

It only took 8 minutes for me to get jumped by fg at a tower i just took :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom