QW

C

cenobite

I am interested in playing some more QW again. Is there any servers that are designated as pickup servers on BW that people use. Or is it just closed clan games and the like pah.

maybe I might have to join a clan for some games . . .

H

HangTime

as far as uk goes, pickups are fairly rare these days. best bet is spike.barrysworld.com:27521-3, late evenings

quite a lot of pickups happen on wireplay (dont laugh) in the evenings these days, altho if u get frustrated playing with inexperienced players this may not b for u. there are quite a few talented players there however, and it does rock when u get a nice 6v6 on d32c going :) ips are 212.140.216.58:31000-5, with public qizmos @ 212.140.216.7:25999 and 212.140.216.14:35555

with pickups a bit rarer these days i sometimes have to look to europe, u can often find a game at 195.185.185.51 (germany) or kt.euro.net (holland) and pings are very reasonable.

the biggest problem in qw atm is the difficultly spontaneusly finding a clan with 4 ppl willing to play. There arent too many defaults in the UKCL, but there are only about 5 or 6 experienced clans in the UK who regularly play friendlies. the more ppl who come back and join a clan the better as far as im concerned. u could even start up a clan with a bunch of old qw mates and just play for fun - SAS reformed recently for this purpose.

B

bigfoot

Is there still a high %age of shotgun script llamas playing QW ?

H

HangTime

maybe 5% of uk players use scripts. thats what fairpacks on "last wep fired" is for neway....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom