QW DM Custom maps

TedTheDog

Fred's & Barry's co-founder
In "the good ol days" we didnt have broadband and custom maps was fun, if you had the maps. If you didnt it was download hell for all but the JANet l337 lpb scumbags (Zarjazz, take a bow ;) )

Anyway, now "many" of us have broadband we have stuck 1560 custom dm maps onto our server. No, they're not all in the map cycle. In fact NONE of the listed maps are, its an rcon job to load these.

Attached is a list of the maps so so those lucky few with rcon (see yer Uncle Ted for details) can change maps.

The quality control process we have implemented here is pretty thorough. If it fucks up, reply to this thread with the file name you tried to load ;)
If it FUBARs the server should restart. Please note the word "should".

So far, I've found "agony" bounces the server, so dont load that (we'll remove it once Deebs wakes up.).

Finally, if you find a popular map, say so here, so we can build up a list of quality maps.

I found that debello went down well.... (yes, we're going to rearrange the forums a smidge to cater for this sort of information, but its all now on a "when its done basis" and that includes "when we can be arsed" ;) )

Attachments

• qwdm_maps.txt
    26.6 KB · Views: 269

Deady

Fledgling Freddie
Rah!

More places to kill bigfoot.

Actually hes quite good at DM :(

raw

One of Freddy's beloved
Deady said:
Rah!

More places to kill bigfoot.

Actually hes quite good at DM :(
Only when hes got a quad and not moaning at djuhn for taking them all, isnt that right player :D

raw

One of Freddy's beloved
I've already auto downloaded serveral from the server, is there anywhere i can get them from without having to auto download?

Insane

Wait... whatwhat?
\o/ just noticed in the map list one of the maps i built years ago when i first got worldcraft working :D

deathhse.bsp - tis mine.. its really shite tho :p
gonna have to hoke out my other maps now tho :eek: wonder where that prison one went...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom