quote...

Ubba

Fledgling Freddie
Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fukin big tv,choose washing machines, cars, cd players and eltrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurence. Choose fixed intrest morgade repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and mathcing luggade. Choose a three-piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fukin fabrics, choose DIY and wondering who the fuk you are on a Sunday morninchoose sitting on that couch watchin mind numbing, spirit crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrssment to the selfish,
fuck up brats you spawned to replace yourself
CHOOSE YOUR FUTRUE.
CHOOSE LIFE !!!

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
Better quote...

Show us Your Habits, Your Facts, Your Fears
Give us your address, your shoe size, your years
your digits, your plans, your number, your eyes
your schedule, your desktop, your details, your life.
Show us your children, your photos, your home.
Here, take credit, take insurance, take a loan.
Get a job, get a pension, get a haircut, get a suit.
Play the lottery, play football, play the field, sports to boot

We want your Soul x5
(in background...Your Cash, Your House, Your Phone, Your Life, Your Cash, Your House, Your Life)

Here's programmes, here's matters, here's Britney, here's Cola
Here's pizza, here's TV, here's some rock and some rolla
Watch commercials, more commercials, watch Jerry, not Oprah
Buy a better life from the comfort of your sofa
Here's popcorn, here's magazines, here's milkshake, here's blue jeans
here's padded bras, here's long cars, here's football shirts, here's baseball caps
here's live talk shows, here's video games, here's cola lite, here's Timberlake
here's fingertips, here's colagen lips, here's all night bars, here's plastic hips

We want your soul x5
(In the background...Your Cash, Your House, Your Phone, Your Life, Your Cash, Your House, Your Life)
(Break)

Your cellphone, your wallet, your time, your ideas
No barcode, no party, no iodine, no beers
your bankcard, your license, your thoughts, your fears
no simcard, no disco, no photo, not here
your blood, your sweat, your passions, your regrets
your office, your timeoff, your fashions, your sex
your tits, your pass, your face, your ass.

If you look for this song on the net, get the EBC remix called, "We Want Your Fischerspooner Soul", it's better than the original, "We Want Your Soul by Adam Freeland.

Go back to bed, America, your government is in control again. Here's american gladiators, here's 56 channels of it!

Gins

Loyal Freddie
Only the second best movie ever made..
The Big Lebowski for number one ofc

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Ubba said:
Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fukin big tv,choose washing machines, cars, cd players and eltrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurence. Choose fixed intrest morgade repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and mathcing luggade. Choose a three-piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fukin fabrics, choose DIY and wondering who the fuk you are on a Sunday morninchoose sitting on that couch watchin mind numbing, spirit crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrssment to the selfish,
CHOOSE YOUR FUTRUE.
CHOOSE LIFE !!!

Show me a quote from trainspotting and i'll show you a peep that doesn't read any Irvine Welsh books because it's fucking convenient to quote the bastard you feckless arse ;P

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Ubba said:
CHOOSE YOUR FUTRUE.
CHOOSE LIFE !!!

Show me a quote from trainspotting and i'll show you a peep that doesn't read any Irvine Welsh books because it's fucking convenient to quote the bastard you feckless arse ;P

MaCaBr3

Banned
If someone post the Forest Gump quote i'm gonna kill him with my bare hands.

Btw, that choose life quote is just plain stupid.

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
“One night a father overheard his son pray: Dear God, Make me the kind of man my Daddy is. Later that night, the Father prayed, Dear God, Make me the kind of man my son wants me to be.”

“If you can keep your wits about you while all others are losing theirs, and blaming you. . . . The world will be yours and everything in it, what's more, you'll be a man, my son.”

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
MaCaBr3 said:
If someone post the Forest Gump quote i'm gonna kill him with my bare hands.

Btw, that choose life quote is just plain stupid.

"My momma said life is like a box of chocolates ya never know whatcha gonna get"

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
Life is like a box of chocolates you never know what your going to get :D

(thats for tempting fate)

If in worry when in doubt, run in circles scream and shout.

go out my son and find a wife it doesnt matter whos just find a wife.

A puppy is not just for christmas if your lucky you have enough left over for boxing day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom