Quitting DAoC

Amellisan

Fledgling Freddie
said it all on the CBH forum bud, so take care and gl :)

Drop me a line some time :)

Amellisan/Nienna

smolf

Fledgling Freddie
Sad to see u leave .. i still remember when i started this game abit after release, u were there, and u have always been there helping wherever u could, with crafting XPing or just having fun :cheers:

Must say i have thought about leaving the game to once in a while, but i still find it fun, and after a year where i havnt played much due to school i still love the game for all its good sides and bad once :kissit:

Hope u will have a great life, and must tell u that u will be missed by atleast as many as u will miss :)

Cu some other time i hope .. :worthy:

Tzeentch

Fledgling Freddie
Congratulations on the baby Khef, wish you all the best of luck in the future, sorry to see you go, always a trusted and respected person to me.

vintervargen

Banned
prioritizing (sp:)) your child over daoc is of course the only thing to do, good luck with it.

and dont be like some stupid parents and teach your child how to play computer when hes 3 yo..

Auriel

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
and dont be like some stupid parents and teach your child how to play computer when hes 3 yo..

Was that a confession? :p

Omega

Fledgling Freddie
Khef,

All the best m8. Slowly slowly all the old names are dropping out. Thats life i guess, we all have to move on. So wish you all the best, GL.

/salute

:worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom