quite funny :)

M

Manic Miner

Originally posted by Will.
For people who can't browse that from work?

I have played PS for 2 days now, Im only level 4, but already I see tons and tons of green /cons all around me, now I know ALL about the /con system, I played EQ for 2 years on PvP server, but my problem is .... I cant seem to find blues or evens anywhere.
Where should a level 4 go to find players of the same level to kill ??
I have been running all over the islands in my mech armor, sheesh those things are slow, and everywhere its the same, noobs noobs everywhere.
I often kill the green noobs, but dam they whine so much, Im being called all kinds of names, I know it isnt fair for a high level to pick on noobs, but as I keep telling them, "DUH !!!! get some friends noob, you cant kill this terminator alone", they usually always get my hint and gather a small force, and they sometimes manage to kill me, wich is as it should be, noone should be invoulnerable just because of level.

I have seen very very few yellow /cons, but only from afar, I tried emptying clip after clip into them, but I havent killed a single one yet.
I also see reds, but dam they are cowards, at least when I fight greens I do it solo, so they have a fighting chance, usually when I see high levels, they come in packs preying on the weak noobs.
But I found a quick counter to those lamers, I run for cover, then ESC and recall to sanctuary, works almost everytime.

Dont get me wrong, its not that it isnt funny to kill noobs, Its just that I would like the challenge of going up against another level 4.

I usually play tower monger when I fail to find blues or evens, I will take my mech, plant him on the top of a tower, and tell all the noobs that the tower is mine now, they better run, this is always fun, they keep charging up the stairs, and I kill them with my killer mech, I usually work my way down to the bottom after a few minutes if Im alive, but last night some weakling had to call in his high level friends, I was standing at the top of the tower, when suddenly 7 or 8 high levels came in from behind me and wasted me fast, reds are pathetic.

One thing that really bothers me though, is the turret timer, what the H is up with that ??
The tanks are great fun, and I usually always grab a turret when I see one open, then me and my new tank partner go on a killing spree, man nothing kills a city full of noobs faster than a tank, but the timer always runs out so DAM fast, and I get kicked out of the turret in less than one minute, this timer needs to be extended a lot, because the newbies dont really have time to mount a counter attack.

Noob killing is fun, but I really want a challenge, so please help me out here, and tell me where the level 4s hunt !!

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Edit... I was handling a customer and didn't refresh after hanging up... :p

Users who are viewing this thread