/quit daoc

Lotheric

Fledgling Freddie
Just want to inform my fellow realm companions that I, Lotheric, is putting my armor and weapon in the vault for good. The main reason for quitting the game is that I’ve gotten tired of the classes I’m playing and cba to level a new one to 50. Also after reading about the changes ToA will provide I cannot see a new reason to keep playing. Anyways, after spending over a (good) year with the game I want to give some people credits:

Sycho – If not the best, at least one of the best tanks we got in this server. A very good player and a very nice friend all the time from old LoE to this very moment. Thanks for the inspiration! And thanks for making me saying “you silly c-u-n-t” to ppl IRL xD Good luck with everything mate.

Matriarch – Great person, thanks for all the nice duos! One of few swedes I actually played much with.

Ilum – Thanks for all the group invites lately, and good luck with Outcast.

Xeanor – Good leader and kickass DAoC player. Thanks for good leadership and inspiration. Hope you doing good irl now.

Vayasen – Thanks for all the nice raids and leadership during my time in LoE.

Yussef / TLW – Thanks for all the fun (and late) nights in Sidi, great to see people put so much time and effort for the other people in the realm.

Forgotten Legends – Best guild I spent my time in, good luck to all of you! I’m sure I will miss you all… :-/

Good luck to all the others I’ve grouped with during my time with Dark Age of Camelot, and to you who don’t have a clue who I am as well. Take care.

Remember to log on to have fun and a good time, some people seems to forget that. After all, it’s just a game!

/wave
/cry
/quit

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Bye bye loth i am sad to see you go, one of the best armsman out there and was nice having you in groups just a shame it didn't happen that often although when it did we kicked ass xD

See you in another game maybe if not catch me on msn.

Goodbye and have fun in life!

Oh and if you come england don't say **** on the street too much or you be in the back of a van maybe if you aren't careful xD

Esoteric

Fledgling Freddie
If I came back to this game your one of the people Id hope to see again.

Had a blast in loe with you and always kept in contact. <hugs>

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Bye Loth, hope to see you later sometime :)

Dahr

Fledgling Freddie
can't say farewell loth ;o as I'm no longer ingame either...

was fun with you though! and good luck irl ;o

come on irc now and then

Martok

Part of the furniture
Cya Lotheric m8 its been great knowing you hope to see you in another game soon. have fun in that virtual reality people call Real Life lol like what i game tital. well anyways hope you have fun. shame we had to loose you :wij:

Oh no Lothie... you can't quit or can you :mad:
I hope this is just a face and that you will be back in a few weeks :twak:
Uhhhhuu Buuhu /cry

Uhhh if you r going to quit for real i will miss u alot m8 :wub:
Take care now you hear..! And u _HAVE_ to come n visit me ingame then to then eveb if it means u have to reactivate acc *n hopefully get hooked again* :D

See you mate !

Chean

Fledgling Freddie
Good bye m8y... Was fun playing with u !!! xD

Good luck

Kisses from ze fish

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
C ya and goodluck, oldskool LoE days was good :) Nvm all good things have to come to an end just like DAoC. Take care.

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Good choice Loth. IRL > DAOC. ;>

And Sycho, you still suck! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom