Quineards Apology!

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Few days ago Quineard posted something in a thread (which me myself made as a joke swedish and all)

He asked me to post here since he got banned and make a public apology:

Quineard said:
I wanna apologize for what I said the other day in Chimies thread, Especially to sycho I didnt mean to hurt you. It was a joke that went way to far. Im still the good old nice Quin I always been. I love you all and Im truly sorry for what I said.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
If he's the old nice quin then he really should get off that alcohol it's doing him no favours at all, do not know if quin can read this but if you can seriously get off that shit, every now and then is fine but becoming an alcoholic isn't going to do you any good at all.(my uncle is and it saddens me a lot when i see him drunk so i really hope you can get off that addiction)

Maybe what you said was a joke in your view at the time but it made me lose it and retaliate in a bad way just like i would of done in person(infact a lot worse since it wasn't nice at all from a person i have never ever insulted until i returned it).I am very hard to make annoyed in real life since i am an adult like you but your words were annoying since i been through a lot of bad shit the past two years which i am sure you knew about that hasn't been great at all.

I think quin is like 28 now or so if i remember, heh do not destroy your life with that drink shit since you are at the good years in life, i am sure there's people who would help you get off it since it really makes you not the person you truely are or was.

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
word

You know I lub you Jon but you become the devil after drinking that shit :<

Respect for public apology ... proofs you're a good guy normally.

CedrikWayfarer

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
I think quin is like 28 now or so if i remember, heh do not destroy your life with that drink shit since you are at the good years in life, i am sure there's people who would help you get off it since it really makes you not the person you truely are or was.

Heh, I'm sorry for what I said to you, but don't draw conclusions too hasty. I drink maybe 2-3 times a month as it is now, a little bit more when Im down in Copenhagen cos of the good bars here, a little bit less when I'm home in Sweden. You'd see that the average 20-30 yr old person drinks way more than me.

I get a very black sense of humor though when i drink, so perhaps I should just stay away from boards. I can assure you what I said was nothing personal at all, Sycho, just a black joke. Well, if you took it personally, sorry, didnt mean to.

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Lol, its one insult and everyone says he have changed into becoming a retard etc. made me laugh irl:)

Irony my friends ;)

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
mikke said:
Lol, its one insult and everyone says he have changed into becoming a retard etc. made me laugh irl:)

Irony my friends ;)

Actually no, no one ever said what you said they just thought drinking was changing him that's all.

But least quineard has replied in a sensible manner which is good to see.

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Sycho said:
Actually no, no one ever said what you said they just thought drinking was changing him that's all.

hmm, i found this on page3 on @Birkel post:p

CstasY said:
You've changed quin, just a retard now.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Agree with Mikkel. guys like Quin helped prydwen for years with his raids and he was always nice. 1 stupid post that was a shine trough bad laugh really did make a 3 page flame feast.

:puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom