Quick quick...

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
[QUOTE='Shy]Very true. The hurting bit, not the think bit.. :twak:[/QUOTE]

nah girlfriends are always right not every women :p.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
[QUOTE='Shy]Well ofc, I am a woman and I am always right. Thought you knew that by now[/QUOTE]

On the contrary, you are totally wrong! :p I told 'em to cancel it but they didn't and my ipod arrived 2 days later with the engraving of 'Property of the Boogie Woogie Man' on it! :D

I was gonna go with 'Willy Compensator 2500' but my friend wisely pointed out that it would make people think I have a small willy. I told him that it was supposed to be ironic but he reminded me that most people probably wouldn't realise that. :mad:

Oh well! :D

Chilly

Balls of steel
Sissy, just hope they shipped two pods to you and then coukdnt/wouldnt take your filthy british-ish money. Then send one to me to cover the cost of my legal advice.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Okidoke. ;)

...unless I am feeling generous and give it to a poor person in the streets so I can see his eyes light up with joy...and then dismay when he realises that he can't use it because he doesn't have a computer! Ha ha ha!

...and then watch as he pawns it off so he can get wasted on crack cocaine and crystal meth. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom