Quick question

G

Garaen

Hi all,

Just got a quick question. Which class is better at farming Diamond mobs in DF with, a Friar or a Paladin? I'm talking about the Spiders/Mahrs/Nightmares/Succ's etc, dont really care about Hulks/Knights.

Also which class is the most reliable in terms of least likely to die?

Cheers

O

old.windforce

pala if you have BB

friar if you haven't

D

dwali

Necro with bb goes faster then pally and friar if resist are low

T

Talen

Only though that necros has extreme difficulties landing any spell on anything higher then red Oo

O

old.Bubble

I'd say Friar if you don't have a buffbot, paladins can do it too but it takes too long, Friars kill Mobs fast have have great defence

C

Cybwyn

Friar. I've seen them knock shite out of diamond mobs with no problems, while paladins seem to have to stand there for half an hour, hacking away at the mob. ;)

edit : I'll make sure i'm fully awake before I read and answer questions next time :)

G

Garaen

Cheers for the replys all, i think i'll push my 45 Friar to 50 then. And fank choo pooooonchey!

C

cHodAX

Necro with BB before 1.65 and Necro solo in 1.65+. Get spellcrafted and spec for the 11dps dmg shield. Purples drop like flies.

T

Teren

i killed succubuses and nighmares at princess w/ yello dex/qui and yello str/con and never died, i stopped farming after i pwned a rr4 warr, who tried to kill me :) poor troll even used IP :p still died :)

i just got bored :)

Users who are viewing this thread