quick question about ceremonial bracer..

Morian

Fledgling Freddie
Well, i m trying to make a cleric template for when i come back to daoc , i want to use ceremonial bracer but unfortunetly i activated in piety version :( is there anyway to get it to dex version? cheers

baldazar

Fledgling Freddie
Tip of the Week
Artefact Trade-In
With the launching of version 1.78, you can trade in game different artefact types. Artefact Scholar NPCs appeared in the Hall of Heroes and they are called Jarron, Alaria and Elmer. They will be able to change the types of the following artefacts : Battler, Malice's weapons, Spear of Kings, Golden Spear, Traitor's Dagger, Crocodile Teeth and Bruiser. Jarron will also be able to change the type of the Eternal Plant, the Staff of the God, Tartaros Gift, the Belt of Oglidarsh and the Ring of Fire for the Necromancers, since new types of these artefacts have been created for them. They will now be able to use them when they are in a shadow shape and while casting spells with their pets. This modification will be impacted on all new versions. In order to complement this new feature and to extend trade possibilities to all the artefacts, we set two new procedures for the restoration of artefacts :

- For any other artefact which has several types and is not listed on the Artefact Scholar Inventory - such as Ceremonial Bracers, Gem of Lost Memories, Orion's Belt or Crown of Zahur -, you now have the opportunity send a rightnow to the technical support, mentioning the name of your character, his realm, his server, the name of the artefact to be changed, the name of its former type as well as the name of the type wanted. We will then be able to change the artefact on your character.

/Baldy

Erulin

One of Freddy's beloved
"- For any other artefact which has several types and is not listed on the Artefact Scholar Inventory - such as Ceremonial Bracers, Gem of Lost Memories, Orion's Belt or Crown of Zahur -, you now have the opportunity send a rightnow to the technical support, mentioning the name of your character, his realm, his server, the name of the artefact to be changed, the name of its former type as well as the name of the type wanted. We will then be able to change the artefact on your character."

OR you'll have to wait till patch 1.80 when the dudes who exchange the others will actualy change the arti's mentioned above for you.

Erulin the Bloody

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom