Quick qestion about pally autotrain

Brunore

Fledgling Freddie
Do pallys train anything other than chants?

I think I remember reading that they auto slash as well?

If thats the case, would you get 154 extra points if you autotrain both slash and chants?

I`m thinking of rolling a pally with 46 chants, 39 slash and 50 shield.

If this about the autotraining is right then its possible :p

TIA

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Can do this with auto like you said:

50 shield, 46 chants(might of been 48 cant remember), 34 slash, 13 parry

All points used.From most palas i spoken to they say 29-39 slash difference isn't that much damage and that's the amount you should aim for and most say 50 shield is great.

Jenkz

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
Can do this with auto like you said:

50 shield, 46 chants(might of been 48 cant remember), 34 slash, 13 parry

All points used.From most palas i spoken to they say 29-39 slash difference isn't that much damage and that's the amount you should aim for and most say 50 shield is great.

I have a fully autotrained (chants + slash from 1-50) pala with 50shield, 46 chant, 34 slash, 18 parry

154 (iirc) points extra from the double autotrain.

difficult (if not impossible) to do this if you're not powerleveling the char, AC groups often arnt happy with paladins with greycon end chant..

Brunore

Fledgling Freddie
I have a mate who is going to PL the toon to about L35/40 and I'll just solo for a bit until 42ish then head to AC.

I intend to spec thrust/shield until 48 :)

Ribbs

Fledgling Freddie
Brunore said:
I have a mate who is going to PL the toon to about L35/40 and I'll just solo for a bit until 42ish then head to AC.

Go slash and have Riposte & Battler in ToA :>

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Brunore said:

It'll be hard to solo those levels without high chants, imo. You're better off getting PL'd to lv48... or make your own AC groups.

I'm going for 50/46/39 with my paly. 39slash gives Backslash and I'd rather have that, than a small chance to parry. My paly will be for rvr anyway, so parry isn't an issue.

P.S. Any high level Paladin/Cleric/(mana-regen), or lv50 of those classes+alt who don't sleep at night and want to run PBAoE groups... PM me and we'll work something out. I can bring ice-wiz|cleric and have a few toons to PL before ToA :p

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
imo they should remove the whole autotrain thing ... it's SOOO frustrating to lay dead somewhere with a 43 pally standing next to you unable to rez :(

It only promotes pling ... don't see any reason for it other then another thing that greatly helps the powergamers and fucks the casual players

Jenkz

Fledgling Freddie
Escape said:
It'll be hard to solo those levels without high chants, imo. You're better off getting PL'd to lv48... or make your own AC groups.

I'm going for 50/46/39 with my paly. 39slash gives Backslash and I'd rather have that, than a small chance to parry. My paly will be for rvr anyway, so parry isn't an issue.

/agree

though my palas a pve bot so the 50+1x shield and 18+1x parry is damned nice, esp when buffed up :)

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Jenkz said:
/agree

though my palas a pve bot so the 50+1x shield and 18+1x parry is damned nice, esp when buffed up :)

parry helps in rvr tbh.

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
WHOAAA!!!! hold up there kids! WHAT?!!

i knew Reavers got an autotrain in slash (useless tbh) but Paladins get autotrain in CHANTS?!! are you joking or what?

If thats the case.. Champions should autotrain Valour, Wardens autotrain nurture.. etc..

dont u get enough spec points as it is as a hybrid tank?

quite shocked.. either remove it or give hybrids from other realms same ability
( could go into Savage rant but not gonna this time ;) )

Path

Fledgling Freddie
Albion is the AT realm :p And yes pallies auto both, reavers do not auto SR though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom