Quick Nightshade Video

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Funny I guess, since both realms probably require you two have to bots to be truly competitive in solo RvR (whether this exists, is an entirely different discussion)

I mean, hib needs druid+bard bot. Mid needs shaman+healer bot. Alb can probably manage with only cleric, or is theurg/friar bot needed too? Did they add conc based haste?

So you need 3 accounts basically

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Funny I guess, since both realms probably require you two have to bots to be truly competitive in solo RvR (whether this exists, is an entirely different discussion)

I mean, hib needs druid+bard bot. Mid needs shaman+healer bot. Alb can probably manage with only cleric, or is theurg/friar bot needed too? Did they add conc based haste?

So you need 3 accounts basically

Friar has conc based haste.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Friar has conc based haste.

alb do get life easy really - but best way around it is to find a decent duo partner - 1 of you activates your main acc + buffbot

other activates their main + bard bot

and then just share details etc

problem solved :)

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Alb has the (10/20(?)min) advantage of having a healproc buff aswell, as having all resists on those 2. Knowing what the game has changed into I don't doubt there are people using a bone/necro/ani for the (10min) abs buff aswell.

Then add in pots, timers, cl buffs, ability's, strafing and landing styles and i'm fairly sure i've become too old for this game :<

Like Bill Gates said in 2004 while Playing DAoC; "One buffbot ought be enough for anybody."

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Alb has the (10/20(?)min) advantage of having a healproc buff aswell, as having all resists on those 2. Knowing what the game has changed into I don't doubt there are people using a bone/necro/ani for the (10min) abs buff aswell.

Then add in pots, timers, cl buffs, ability's, strafing and landing styles and i'm fairly sure i've become too old for this game :<

Like Bill Gates said in 2004 while Playing DAoC; "One buffbot ought be enough for anybody."

that can't be a bill gates quote surely :p

oh and i don't even give myself red resists from my druid bot haha so i dno what other players are like :p

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Don't you meet alot of legendary weapons or is it all about ml10 nowdays

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Don't you meet alot of legendary weapons or is it all about ml10 nowdays

i did some tests on my luri with ml10 template - didn't like it at all really - rely on pet procs etc (ofcourse when a pet procs u insta win)

however - running dual leggie temp I don't think i've lost a 1v1 vs enemy realm as of yet.

and from my vid you'll see I only have 4 heat and 3 cold leggies atm - which basically costs 5k glass per MP leggie - if you have the crafter yourself - or know a friend that will do it for you, some guy quoted smth like 5p per leggie even if u gave him the glass etc which imo is a bit expensive.

so in short my opinion is that dual leggie >>>>>>>> ml10 - and far cheaper

if you're playing a nightshade i don't mind sharing my temp - only really works for rr8+ tho

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
i did some tests on my luri with ml10 template - didn't like it at all really - rely on pet procs etc (ofcourse when a pet procs u insta win)

however - running dual leggie temp I don't think i've lost a 1v1 vs enemy realm as of yet.

and from my vid you'll see I only have 4 heat and 3 cold leggies atm - which basically costs 5k glass per MP leggie - if you have the crafter yourself - or know a friend that will do it for you, some guy quoted smth like 5p per leggie even if u gave him the glass etc which imo is a bit expensive.

so in short my opinion is that dual leggie >>>>>>>> ml10 - and far cheaper

if you're playing a nightshade i don't mind sharing my temp - only really works for rr8+ tho

Sure, but what I meant was if you met alot of people with legendary weapons, then it would make sense to give red resists before venturing out in the frontiers, no ? :D

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Sure, but what I meant was if you met alot of people with legendary weapons, then it would make sense to give red resists before venturing out in the frontiers, no ? :D

cl resists and a solid template - resists last what 10 mins + 2.5 mins if bb runs 25% duration,

I have strong feelings about insta ports + playing in my own realm tho so :\

I never ever solo in emain / insta port locations - boat ride to odins is usually my style so I never have red resists up.

perhaps thats a flaw in my playstyle but - emain: absolutely swamped with vamps

irvr zones : just stealthers popping for zergs

quieter zones : solo's/ duos/ shit stealth zergs ;>
aka: easy rps

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
Nice movie m8 :)

I had played like you a while back, clicking on most of the stuff ;) Worked good, but i got lazy and im using keybind shortcuts on my G19 keyboard hehe :p

My Gfx card died, i just wanted to renew again :(

Hope to c you soon in the frontier ;)

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Nice movie m8 :)

I had played like you a while back, clicking on most of the stuff ;) Worked good, but i got lazy and im using keybind shortcuts on my G19 keyboard hehe :p

My Gfx card died, i just wanted to renew again :(

Hope to c you soon in the frontier ;)

cheers cyc ;>> only rly click cl timers + remedy heh everything else is qbound :p tend to click dd / dot too heh :)

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
plenty of clicking. good video tho.

you can solo nowdays if you know where to go.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
enjoyed the vid, but hey i have high expectations seing a luri NS cant compare yourself to me tho :p would of been better with some good music :p but yeah ywian sucks i have been in lab on my sb as cba to boat it etc :p

i dont like taglim :p
But he better than u lack :p:p <3<3

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
can't say i like u taglim that be a overstatement but like ur playstyle ;) vid was allright as a put together thing :)

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
can't say i like u taglim that be a overstatement but like ur playstyle ;) vid was allright as a put together thing :)

whats that ? 0 fear with attacking people haha?

i keep pa'ing pac healers leading bunny bg's atm then vanishing after its quite teh lulz

Nibble

Part of the furniture
i do wanna geek out on the NS but that accy is down :(

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
i do wanna geek out on the NS but that accy is down :(

Step 1) Activate
Step 2) /gc quit
Step 3) Click Accept
Step 4) /gu WASUP MFERS!
Step 5) /as Wadup mofos!
Step 7) /duel accept
Step 8) oh shit I'm dead

:>>>>>>

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
tis psychology ;> and I just wanna get a few more players in the guild /as tbh so I don't have to group americans and shitplayers such as players from the guild "ShreK"

Nibble

Part of the furniture
tbfh buy me a 1 month game card :p then its a win win i get to play the better ns n u get to die to meh :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom