Quick Nightshade Video

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Morning all :>

Wasn't really planning on sharing with every1 but I figured I'll make a few videos of nightshade and perhaps VW / Ranger solo too !

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/26486123/Nightshade 2.wmv

Would be nice if could get some feedback on what you'd like to see etc ! - also any1 with knowledge of fraps that could help me with settings etc so I can fix the next one in HD would be great :)

Couldn't be bothered to edit this as it was just a test of Vegas/Fraps !

Ta All!

- English -

Resident Freddy
Cant believe your still using arrow keys! ;p
Also should switch weapon more to reapply, and perhaps get more weapons ;D

shows how shit action is tho really, always having to attack groups of people are barely any solo fights ;p

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
surely that shows that action is better? not having 1 person per realm etc :p

there are still plenty of people to kill etc - also i prefer 2v1 :>

To the weaps tho yeh i do need more but cba to craft all the time :(

Everz

FH is my second home
Whoa that was the worst video i've ever seen, waste of my times, give me those minutes back...

;). downloading

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
do you usually play with the camera so close to your toon? I usually play zoomed out more, was wondering why your luri looked bigger hehe.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
yeh mainly, I zoom out when panning / barding and stuff :)

i like to see whats going on and i'm blind :p don't often play with my contact lenses in you see :p

Punishment

Resident Freddy
As i said in guild i liked it alot for a 1st video but as mentioned zoom out a little :D

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
will whip up a proper 1 soon :> will trade u spec af for specs later 2night and perhaps get some footage on the go :p

btw ! find me a ranger temp - solo ranja soon!

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH

was actually thinking how much I miss you earlier on when talking to stupeh :( !!!

thought you'd bin bombed irl or smth! come and play tbh pavel!

aika

Part of the furniture
was actually thinking how much I miss you earlier on when talking to stupeh :( !!!

thought you'd bin bombed irl or smth! come and play tbh pavel!

I have no time and my laptop can hardly run daoc :(
need to finish my last semester :p

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Yeah it's a bit close with the camera but the lonely island music was great as were the fights.

Logi

Resident Freddy
Not bad for a first :D tbh this video shows how bad the solo action on ywain is lol, every fight u engage ends up having a FG or adds picking up the pieces to which some epicly fail and still die lol.

if you're thinking of making a 2nd movie, shud make the transitions with music smoother by using the the fade-out options hehe =)

and imo Thunderstorm anytime > Meteor Shower! XD

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Not bad for a first :D tbh this video shows how bad the solo action on ywain is lol, every fight u engage ends up having a FG or adds picking up the pieces to which some epicly fail and still die lol.

if you're thinking of making a 2nd movie, shud make the transitions with music smoother by using the the fade-out options hehe =)

yeh this wasn't an actual attempt at a movie tbh, this was just some fraps footage with some music thrown on top - will record a proper one in HD with proper editing :p - i did 0 editing on this.

few /as members wanted to see playstyle rly so i figured throw it together!

ta for the feedback tho all! - will try and get one up soon,

may do some bard/druid stuff too for 8vs ywain action :)

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie

I have found the playstyle on US servers to be like that, whether I played Killibury, Devon or Bossiney. "If it's red it's dead" is how it works. It's just multiplied by 10 on Ywain because of the server pop.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
I have found the playstyle on US servers to be like that, whether I played Killibury, Devon or Bossiney. "If it's red it's dead" is how it works. It's just multiplied by 10 on Ywain because of the server pop.

wildkat!!!! :> u still play?

Nibble

Part of the furniture
enjoyed the vid, but hey i have high expectations seing a luri NS cant compare yourself to me tho :p would of been better with some good music :p but yeah ywian sucks i have been in lab on my sb as cba to boat it etc :p

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
enjoyed the vid, but hey i have high expectations seing a luri NS cant compare yourself to me tho :p would of been better with some good music :p but yeah ywian sucks i have been in lab on my sb as cba to boat it etc :p

Shush Lack ;> as said in the original post tho - it wasn't edited or anything just some lonely island dropped on top :) tested recording in HD last night and works just fine - problem is file size increases quite dramatically :( I'll fix video soonish tho!

oh and ps. i'll more than happily duel your ns whenever you like ;> hell i'll fight ur sb too :p

- English -

Resident Freddy
Shush Lack ;> as said in the original post tho - it wasn't edited or anything just some lonely island dropped on top :) tested recording in HD last night and works just fine - problem is file size increases quite dramatically :( I'll fix video soonish tho!

oh and ps. i'll more than happily duel your ns whenever you like ;> hell i'll fight ur sb too :p

wouldn't it rock if HD files were smaller than normal res files ;p

Nibble

Part of the furniture

well i wouldnt want you to look silly mate, :p but yeah HD makes it silly size, and yeah NS accy is down n sb is only r4 :p

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
well i wouldnt want you to look silly mate, :p but yeah HD makes it silly size, and yeah NS accy is down n sb is only r4 :p

i'll respec nightshade to same ra's as your sb and leave my other points unspent? :p

Nibble

Part of the furniture
man u really wanna get beat :p, can do later if u want

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
man u really wanna get beat :p, can do later if u want

be nice to have an organised fight - heste won't fight me on his sb - only will fight on his rank 11 hero and then whines when i use dirty tricks to win :>

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
wildkat!!!! :> u still play?

Hi :)

Yes I am sort of still playing on and off, more off than on tbh.

Cba paying for the buffbot account so using realm buffs, my template could do with some changes, as too my spec. But Mythic are just making it harder and harder for Scouts although the new 5 second Slam could be interesting, but the chance to block being reduced by 25% will make Assasins even more impossible than they already are...

It was a good video and an accurate reflection of Ywain.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Hi :)

Yes I am sort of still playing on and off, more off than on tbh.

Cba paying for the buffbot account so using realm buffs, my template could do with some changes, as too my spec. But Mythic are just making it harder and harder for Scouts although the new 5 second Slam could be interesting, but the chance to block being reduced by 25% will make Assasins even more impossible than they already are...

It was a good video and an accurate reflection of Ywain.

more so for a scout like you yeah :(

good thing would be if they had the spec lines as like a living organism - ie if you were to spec 40 + bow you'd get 5 second slam - but if u were 40 weapon you get 9 second :)

which would also work for classes such as wardens etc but alas that is something that will never happen :(

should just get yourself onto hib with us lot and leech buffs from 1 of the /as :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom