+qui and vamps

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
do i want quickness on my template or not? i get 50/50 opinions if it decreases damage outpot too much or not.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
I have 251 quick with 4% haste, I use a 3.9 legie and I love it. Think of it that way, most of the times you'll be dealing with laggy/window dragging kite-ing mages. Hense you'll be seeing a lot of the "XXX is too far away to attack" blah blah blah, you know how it goes ;)

Also, think of BT and brittles. You want to go through them quite fast in order to start making damage.

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
If you are SM spec it's possible you don't need capped qui to hit the 1.5s swing cap.

I don't know if there is any penalty (bug) if you hit the cap speed, assuming there isn't you'd want to cap qui if you can (haste isn't always up).

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Dont mean to send the post of subject but what is a good Vamp spec from 5 - 50 and also for RvR purposes

Gnarag

Fledgling Freddie
I recommend pierce + sm to level 40, then respec towards the level 50 spec you want. Dont skimp on your pierce each level in favour of sm though or you will have a hard time gaining enough power.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom