queues

adams901

Can't get enough of FH
1h 50 mins wait to join my server :(

And dont bother saying "roll on an empty server" because it would mean me dropping my current toon, and no doubt in a few weeks time the empty server will be just as busy and I will be back where I started....

I dont remember these kinds of queues in wow, shame I think wow is a pile of steaming poo :(

adams901

Can't get enough of FH
grr this timer is broken, 7 mins later and it has gone up to 1h 52m

i cant be doing this every night.

Litmus

Resident Freddy
so much for the "help" the patch was meant to do for the que today. Biggest que ive ever seen tonght, 647 is ridiculous.

pez

Can't get enough of FH
people still QQing over Qing then?

See what I did there...?

adams901

Can't get enough of FH
people still QQing over Qing then?

See what I did there...?

yes, how I laughed at your wit :rolleyes:

My queue postion is 507 out of 728

I blame their crappy character creation, they should have made it so you needed to queue before you could make a toon, this would have encouraged a lot of people to make one on a less busy server

Spankya

Fledgling Freddie
1 hour 20 minutes queue for my server... really sucks. Server cloning was a complete waste of time as hardly anyone bothered to move, so they best think of something else fast because people will get fedup of these queues.

adams901

Can't get enough of FH
Try order :)

I tried order, I just didnt like it for some reason :(, destuction has more character about it, order just seemed plain and boring.

Goblins are the best even though I'mplaying a dark elve

Scorba

Fledgling Freddie
8 Peaks has been alot better since cloning with acceptable (30 minute) queues. That is until tonight when the queue has gone into orbit. Says to me that something bad is going on!

charl8tan

Fledgling Freddie
The help patch for queueing today was to assist people that get DC'd not the overall queue problem. Thus, we will actually see (on average) larger queue's now due to the places not getting bumped up thanks to unlucky gits getting CTD/DC'd.

I haven't seen anything announced yet that is aimed at fixing the overall queueing issue (other than the server cloning).

Scorba

Fledgling Freddie
Can't see what they can do to stop the queues. I like the patch for when I ctd, don't like it for when I want to get in to the game for the first time!

Fizzlebutt

Fledgling Freddie
So the patch actually helped make the queues bigger. Wonder how GOA will solve that issue.

charl8tan

Fledgling Freddie
As Scorba said, GOA themselves can't really do anything to stop the queue's. Unfortunately it is entirely in the hands of the players to take advantage of such things as server cloning or character transfers. My first server in WoW still has the occasional queue to this day so...

Llendil

Loyal Freddie
518 out of 518 on Karak Hirn o_O

Ironically, I go and play WoW whilst I wait......

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Seeing as half of the zones are bloody empty some kind of technolgy with a higher server population cap would solve the problem to a degree.

nosebleed

Fledgling Freddie
Good news though, you don't have to requeue if you want to change chars, and if you crash while in a queue, you log back in in the same position you were :)

Litmus

Resident Freddy
Clustering would work, Cluster 8peaks with an low pop server, close any new account from joining 8peaks and problem would prolly be sorted.

adams901

Can't get enough of FH
well actually GOA will need to work something out (not the players), cloning servers is a crap way to do things, and as the tools are not available for players to select what low pop realm they want to move to, it isnt their fault there is a queue.

From what I have been reading and hearing, the players will move back to wow when their shitty expansion is released unless things are fixed.

I know the general answer to this will be good, and while it will be good for the likes of me, it wont be good for warhammer as it will end up like Age of Conan or Lord of the rings.

Mythic need to..

1) Introduce transfers not cloning
2) Make it so you have to queue before you can create a character

xianeta

Fledgling Freddie
Omg !!

OK, so i appreciate that we all hated the CTD's and having to log back into the game/queue. BUT....i have a family, a real life, two children whom i have to get tucked up in bed around 7.30ish...and now a subscription for a game that i am NOW finding i am having to queue for 2hours and 20 mins (728/728 - Karik eight peaks @ 7.50pm).
Fine i could roll another toon on another server, but why should i?. I pay my subscription and love to play with the guild, that's why i play WAR, purely for RvR guild fun. It's just a shame that all this waiting is killing the game for me. It's very sad, as i have been waiting on WAR for years, and now it's here i am finding harder and harder to log in at a family time of around 8.00pm.
I don't want to move server, as i know all the guildies and we have a great laugth on Vent when playing, these are more than virtual friends....they ARE friends. What do i do....no idea, just sit here and watch my game time go down the toilet :rolleyes:....just fantastic.
And for those who suggest i move server, would you leave your long term guild and go somewhere else....honestly??.

Janoch - DoK (Lords Of England)

Skorn

Fledgling Freddie
2 hrs 40mins here, this is a GOAke! So basically if we want to actually play the game, we have to move to a cloned server against our will! Has anyone done this, whats it like? I'm on Eight Peaks, which is apparently bursting at the seems now, but I don't see that many people ingame, what's it like on the cloned servers with less population? And why were the severs allowed to become overpopulated in the first place?:(

aika

Can't get enough of FH
funniest thing is that at prime time the t3 empire zone is fucking empty- been doing 3 pqs all by myself - and thats on the biggest server in EU, Eight Peaks. Seems the servers dont have big population caps?

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
I haven't had to wait longer than 5 minutes to enter the game as order on karak hirn, its now doubled. Whilst the wait time isn't as big as some other people are reporting its still frustrating. Something needs to be done.

T3 Pq's are empty for me too, and thats on a diff server. Guess people haven't got as far as that yet, dunno.

adams901

Can't get enough of FH
im in the T2 Dark Elve zone and have only seen about 10 people.

Where are they all, why did it take me 2 hours to join 10 people in a T2 Zone :)

Aqe

One of Freddy's beloved
So the patch actually helped make the queues bigger. Wonder how GOA will solve that issue.

What can GOA do? Clone server again? Move people by force?
The patches is Mythic, the server code is mythic, the server caps is mythic.

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
bah over an hour to log in then the game crashes out 10 minutes into playing

why bother?

ileks

Part of the furniture
Ouch, the queues are far longer now :(

And i have to agree with you guys, the servers don't seem full! I would think they could take another 500-600 or so surely? at least!

Aqe

One of Freddy's beloved
funniest thing is that at prime time the t3 empire zone is fucking empty- been doing 3 pqs all by myself - and thats on the biggest server in EU, Eight Peaks. Seems the servers dont have big population caps?

Everyone is camping Avenlorn for Tor Anroc scenarios. Haven't done pve since lvl 23 as TA is just insane xp, (average 10min, tons of deaths/kills)

Remember that this is a PvP game, what will happen when most people hit 40 in 2-3 months? 2000v2000 just isn't possible.

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
I'm not too thrilled. My kid finally fell asleep, and I have 2 hrs to play before going to bed myself. But I also have to wait for a 2 hr queue :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom