Queues?

Helfar

Fledgling Freddie
Friend of mine sorted his head start and when he tried to join karak eight peaks he said there is a 200 queue to join. Is this true or is he just a total lying idiot? If there is, does the place feel packed or is the server still limited quite low on pop?

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Friend of mine sorted his head start and when he tried to join karak eight peaks he said there is a 200 queue to join. Is this true or is he just a total lying idiot? If there is, does the place feel packed or is the server still limited quite low on pop?

Mark Jacobs has already said they are keeping a very close eye on queues and server pops; they've already added some new servers for NA, and will add more and/or raise the pop caps as it's deemed necessary.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
servers are limited in capacity.

this will allow people who join the 18th and later to still make characters on the initial servers with their friends.

final server capacity should be 3000+

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
thing is, they have lower limits at the start for a queue to start, as they want to spread the people that don't really care which server they play on, so when they hit a queue, they just change to another one where there aren't one

limits will be raised in the future

Twilight

Fledgling Freddie

Its true cept the queue is 300 now and it doesnt feel packed really

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Well with 90% seeming to join Destruction, i hope there is que's to balance the sides.

Frosty

Fledgling Freddie
I have to admit im fairly pissed off with the queue system.

2 hours to wait to join everytime you want to play . and its not anywhere near prime time.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
3rd crash to desktop of the day, now 333 in the queue and 1h 30 min wait :(

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Mark Jacobs might say things, but he gets unhappy fast when people say things back. I recently had a comment on his blog 'modded' regarding his recent postings.

Soazak

Part of the furniture
2 hours to wait to join everytime you want to play . and its not anywhere near prime time.

It's essentially prime time for some, a lot of people have just opened their accounts today so are wanting to try it out. After the caps are raised, it should be fine.

No doubt this will happen again on thursday morning when the retail copy goes live...

NavaloreShadowvar

Loyal Freddie
well if you check on US servers they've had multiple more servers added aswell as their caps to the server increased and this is just headstart servers... lets see if GOA does actually do the same...

Btw hi Muy! :D!!! u comin next yr down to estepona again :p?

Helfar

Fledgling Freddie
Yes that was worrying me that the queue was so large and not even prime time. On the other hand allot of people will no doubt have taken time off to get in the head start, so times WILL change. Am kind of annoyed as I may have to move to another server, and I will have wasted the CE headstart of 19hours i was given(which when i think about it was a bit of a rip for the additional cost and the loss of time in OB due to the mistakes :twak:. Well time will tell i suppose, and I can just hope allot of the people will naff orf :)

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
When I checked earlier it was far from all the (core) servers that had queues. Eight peaks was chosen by alot of guilds and as a result it has higher queues, probably this will resolve itself over time as the population caps are raised but I can't see GoA opening new servers due to queues on one or two popular ones. During open beta server caps raised gradually and queueing became less of an issue.

The queue is also realm specific, on many servers there is no queue for Order at all.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
well if you check on US servers they've had multiple more servers added aswell as their caps to the server increased and this is just headstart servers... lets see if GOA does actually do the same...

i think they will NOT raise the player cap to the max the servers can cope with untill after 18th in order to make it possible for people who are not in the headstart to actually join their friends on the moment retail people come in. it would be absolutely horrible if servers were at the cap they can cope with for the people who are not in headstart and want to join their friends / guild. i do hope they add a few extra servers soon (in the next few hours) though.

Btw hi Muy! :D!!! u comin next yr down to estepona again :p?

sure mate :) if i don`t have to tell my employer i know where his kids go to school in order to obtain a holiday, i`ll be there.:lol:

last meeting in estepona just was too much fun :)

btw, i`m (gone be) on the karak orrud server playing destruction with The merry men guild.

Lexican

Fledgling Freddie
I hate the caps yes they will get raised but they need rasing a little now 18 min queue is crap most en server are gonna probly be full with queue in an hour or so

Jorge Regula

Fledgling Freddie
Waited an hour in the Eight Peaks queue but then got kicked back to the char select screen during the intro sequence.

Now #400 of 430 with two hours to wait :(

Jorge Regula

Fledgling Freddie
Aye, I'm queueing for destruction.

I think they've just upped the server capacity though, the queue population dropped 200 in a couple of seconds.

Mipi

Fledgling Freddie
I tried 8 peaks, 200 queue, I changed servers, it said "karak-hern is looking for Destruction players.. so I make a chara there... queue 176 !!!
Cant win, just play Wow for the 20 mins wait :(
CAn only get better :)

pez

Can't get enough of FH
IF everyone is trying to get on the same side of the same server ofc theres a queue. Increasing the pop cap on that server may solve a short term problem but long term you'll make it a lot worse.

Frosty

Fledgling Freddie
What is shite is that i log on and decide to give some money to my other character ive just made ( as i wasnt sure what character to make) and i have to queue for another hour.

Darac

Fledgling Freddie
What is shite is that i log on and decide to give some money to my other character ive just made ( as i wasnt sure what character to make) and i have to queue for another hour.

LOL same here.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
I tried 8 peaks, 200 queue, I changed servers, it said "karak-hern is looking for Destruction players.. so I make a chara there... queue 176 !!!
Cant win, just play Wow for the 20 mins wait :(
CAn only get better :)

For a second I thought I have a forum alt!11

yeah, i was wondering the same.

i couldn`t understand that such an optimistic thinking could possibly come from you.:lol:

hibblet

Fledgling Freddie
well got home from work gave in the activ keys np got email back after 2-3 mins still np log into game and bingo lol queues for all destruction realms on english servers with eight peaks going over 500 not really nice, being more or less made to play order or wait really long in a queue. hope they really sort somit out quick.

and rvr servers lol thats like distruction (alb) zerg against order(hibs) THE 300

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom