[QUESTION] Queue for a queue, Magnus HELP!

Discussion in 'Warhammer' started by Skorn, Sep 17, 2008.

1. Skorn

Skorn Fledgling Freddie

I have an important question for Magnus, why do I always have to sit in two sever queue's, each one 1hr+ to get ingame? In detail ,I log into patcher, next user agreement, then my character/server page ,click <PLAY>, put into sever queue 1hr+, wait, counts down to zero, next is the open book screen/loading , then a different character/server screen, click <PLAY> again, another server queue 1hr +, wait, and then finally get into the game. This happens everytime. Why do I have to queue twice? I mean an hr+ is long enough ,without being put to the back of the queue a second time! =3hrs loggin + 1hr playtime before bed, thats not a good ratio in my books.
    Is this the way it's supposed to work , some kind of bug, or is time stuck in a loop AGAIN?

2. mollok

mollok Fledgling Freddie

roll order..........

3. Skorn

Skorn Fledgling Freddie

Yeah, maybe......
    But is there supposed to be 2 queue's one after the other?;)

4. mollok

mollok Fledgling Freddie

lol no mate, might be some kind of bug... personally i have never queued for WAR so i wouldn't know :S

5. twix112

twix112 Fledgling Freddie

it is a bug... probably that when you try to log in you lose the connection to the server... happend me once when I toke a flightpath and during the loadingscreen I was kicked out to the char selection screen again...