Advice Questions from a returning player

Comos

Loyal Freddie
Hello everyone,

I quit around Darkness Rising and am interested to see what things are like right now, after the move to the US. I don't remember much about the classes, game mechanics, items, sets, SCing and all that. I know my active chars had their ToA artifacts, but I was wondering if that's enough to get back into some RvR; or will I need to go after items/abilities that were added in later expansions first before I can compete? I do have a buffbot still.

If any "refresher guide" exists where I can get all the info I need to get back up to date, I'd love to get a link :)

Oh and if a member of old alb excal's Shadowlords Society / The Brethren / Drakan Templars happens to read this, are any of these guilds recreated on the US server?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Templates still use artefacts. There are several high utility items around at the moment, making a cheap template is easy.

Dess

One of Freddy's beloved
Also if you need cash it's easily farmed in Green Glades (ToA Zone), amongst others.

With a good group you can easily make 40p - 100p in a few solid hours of farming. (Even more if you have a toon from a second account at 45+ which you can just hand in on.)

randomeclipse

Loyal Freddie
You still about, Comos as I'm pretty much in the same boat you were when you posted this topic? :)

Deedee

Fledgling Freddie
ola :)
An old guildie from the brethren... the almost all are gone, the guild still exist but not many ppl in it anymore.
Can i ask you what you're chars were back in the time with the brethren ?
Iam dede, deedee, scouty and meredan :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom