Questions about the german cluster

Karmatika

One of Freddy's beloved
Hi All,

Been inactive for allmost a year now but getting that daoc feeling again. So thinking about renewing. Got some MLed/ templated toons on hib and mid wich i enjoyed alot while playing and began to miss them :p. Anyway let me cut down to the chase:

What is the population at prime time hours nowadays?
Is there still a 8v8 zone active?
How is the competition in grp and stealther wise?
Are there any quality pick up rvr grps running english / german?

thanks in advance,
Szwok out
peace

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Hi All,

Been inactive for allmost a year now but getting that daoc feeling again. So thinking about renewing. Got some MLed/ templated toons on hib and mid wich i enjoyed alot while playing and began to miss them :p. Anyway let me cut down to the chase:

What is the population at prime time hours nowadays?
Is there still a 8v8 zone active?
How is the competition in grp and stealther wise?
Are there any quality pick up rvr grps running english / german?

thanks in advance,
Szwok out
peace

Population is around 1800 prime time. Its stable and very healthy.
There is still an 8v8 zone which is very active some days.
Not sure what you mean by competition? and I don't stealth although there are still alot of stealth zergs!
Define quality! There aren't enough english speaking players to reliably run quality PuGs. There are alot of decent German PuGs though.

Karmatika

One of Freddy's beloved
Thanks for such a quick update :).

What i meant by competition was how is the level per realm? Like for instance are there rpcows :p

What realm you think will be the best home for an english player? Think i am the only one active from my old guild.

thx again

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
I know that my guild Perfect Recovery is still running on hib that runs PuGs with some German players. There are some set groups running but I have lost track of who is currently active and which realm they are playing. Hib is the under populated realm. Not much more I can tell you.

Edit: The realm war is currently being updated so you can always look through that to see old guilds/names and if they are active!

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
U have GaL on mid(semi inactive atm tho)
Mardraum/AD new set grp have chars on all 3 realms i think but mainly playing hib
PR on hib like cadelin said
Nero Incubus running as After Hours on alb(and doing well i must say)
My grp Moc on Inc running on hib with various sucess:p
Durka Durka were active a few weeks abck, not sure if they run atm.

Those are the grps i can think of from the top of my head:)

Most pugs with quality are built via msn or irc. german 8v8 channel is: #endcluster-8vs8

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
And the quality is a bit too high tbh, very very hard for new/low rank grps to compeat with the best grps.

The "top dogs" from each realm normaly win 90%+ vs the less opted grps but vs those grps u can get some decent figths and some nice wins.

Karmatika

One of Freddy's beloved
Thanks for the info :) sounds all good tbh. Good to know there are still supporters(players) of this game. Renewed 3 accs and deciding what realm to go. Mid sounds the best alltho most my rr8+ are on hib.

Made my 1st round in thid and it felt awesome :).

thx again
szwok out

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom