Question

00dave

Artist formerly known as Ignus
Is 29k damage and 16k healing normal for a level 12 black orc in a tier 2 scenarios?

Litmus

Resident Freddy
16k healing on a blackorc lol, must of used shit loads of healing pots!

ileks

Part of the furniture
I think you heal yourself if you take damage then get bolstered. e.g. if you jump off the cliff in MT

exponentiaL

Fledgling Freddie
My Black Orc's maximum healthgain in T2 was about 15k. Should be doable, especially as he did that much damage. They get a buff that gives them health on hit. (600 per hit at 21 orso)

Afran

Part of the furniture
You could get that healing just from running in a straight line before the game starts due bolster, as for the dmg, nothing special.

MagnusGOA

English WAR Community Manager
Is 29k damage and 16k healing normal for a level 12 black orc in a tier 2 scenarios?
The health gained when bolstered is listed as damage healed in the scenario list. Level 12 being at the low-end of T2 and being a Black Orc, this player would have had a significant amount of health attributed to him each time he is battle bolstered. This would have been insignificant, had it not been for the fact that the bolster buff is applied each time a character enter an RvR zone - ie. each time you respawn in a scenario.

Although this is a bit strange, the only real side-effect is that it can make healing done comparisons a tad 'contaminated'. Naturally, bolstered healing don't contribute to renown healing. This has been known since day 1 really and I'd expect a fix of some sort soonish.

-Magnus

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture

ok

since everytime u get bolster, u heal yourself allot.

ie. +1200 hp, after every death/ressurection.

And if you at start hit the 'invisible wall'and get set back, back to your spawn point, you also get that amount..

So some alrleady have got +10k heal befor scene started.
Doesnt affect your xp and renown though.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
ok

since everytime u get bolster, u heal yourself allot.

ie. +1200 hp, after every death/ressurection.

And if you at start hit the 'invisible wall'and get set back, back to your spawn point, you also get that amount..

So some alrleady have got +10k heal befor scene started.
Doesnt affect your xp and renown though.
just cool screenies for posting on fh !!!

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
The health gained when bolstered is listed as damage healed in the scenario list. Level 12 being at the low-end of T2 and being a Black Orc, this player would have had a significant amount of health attributed to him each time he is battle bolstered. This would have been insignificant, had it not been for the fact that the bolster buff is applied each time a character enter an RvR zone - ie. each time you respawn in a scenario.

-Magnus

Aaaah this explains the 7k healing my level 32 Sorc managed in a t4 scenario yesterday :)

Legean

Fledgling Freddie
If he had a DoK he could have been getting health from the heal buff also. But then we all know theres only one chant DoKs use :twak:

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
On my lower characters, I enjoy running forward before the scenario starts, being teleported back and repeating.
That means I can get high amount of healing done due to bolster buff :D

Yeah - silly, I know - but meh. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom