Question

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Whats the going rate for moment of zen and greater pow mythrian.
Been offered 40 plat for zen and 30 for pow mythrian.is that decent price ? ;)

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
dude! just take the offer! shouldn't be one of those nubs who takes overprices for anythin.. u dont need more than 70 plat anyways..

and remember; when you want stuff, you want it free or insanely cheap.. as you wanted ML10 belt for max 5p which was really pathetic.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
dude! just take the offer! shouldn't be one of those nubs who takes overprices for anythin.. u dont need more than 70 plat anyways..

and remember; when you want stuff, you want it free or insanely cheap.. as you wanted ML10 belt for max 5p which was really pathetic.

At that time tjalle the belt wasnt worth more.As u could do it with 4 animists bb and warden
now it might be worth more

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
At that time tjalle the belt wasnt worth more.As u could do it with 4 animists bb and warden
now it might be worth more

times isnt different.. just not as many ML10 farms atm..

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
MoZ is 90p on alb :(
I put one up for sale on mid one evening for 35p. Was already gone when i logged on the next morning.

40p is fine, imo. Not much that is worth more than that these days. I've seen 7 of them drop so far myself, so it's not like it's super rare.

barbastroumf

Fledgling Freddie

i bought a power mythirian for 30 p :( :( :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom