Question !

D

Dallas

Is Gombur a good/nice person ? Or is he like me so far up himself DAOC wise that he doesn't know right from wrong anymore ?

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Or maybe it's that I don't take people seriously who come forth calling me a wank stain.

D

Dallas

LOL arsewipe you found me interesting enough to engage me in a game of ping/pong on the forums though :)

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Yes, and?

I just said I didn't take you serious.

D

Dallas

AFAIK you apparently do...hence me typing this response, I don't take fly's v seriously...I swat 'em or spray 'em...and thats it! Trust me I certainly don't surf the net looking for Fly websites.

Admit it Twat, I'm really getting under your skin now :)

D

Derric

Everything that happens on these forums are for real! o0

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Originally posted by Derric
Everything that happens on these forums are for real! o0

That's what the machines wants you to think!!

O

old.Gombur Glodson

And here's to you Cowboy:

Best-thread-ever.jpg

Y

Yussef

Dallas, you're seriously not helping yourself on these forums.

D

Dallas

Like I really give a toss what you think about me Yussef !

A

Alyssania

Lets all hug Dallas and he might feel little better...

<hugs Dallas>

Y

Yussef

Dallas, everyone just thinks you're a retard now though.

D

Derric

I don't care about anything! I am cool on forums so you can all go to hell!

M

Mills

mate i think youve got a touch of the timmeh syndrom.... youre a big tard....so take your tardiness away.. shooo go on with you *hits with a broom stick*

F

frogster

Did somebody say naked? :O
oh comedy... close tho :(

O

old.Bubble

Originally posted by frogster
Did somebody say naked? :O
oh comedy... close tho :(

Seee! He lives up to his title of Bringer of smut again (Votes for Custom title)

O

old.Gombur Glodson

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=backfire

backfire

n 1: a loud noise made by the explosion of fuel in the manifold or exhaust of an internal combustion engine 2: a miscalculation that recoils on its maker [syn: boomerang] v 1: have an unexpected and undesired effect; "Your comments may backfire and cause you a lot of trouble" [syn: backlash] 2: emit a loud noise as a result of undergoing a backfire, as of cars 3: set a controlled fire to halt an advancing forest to prairie fire

Sooooooowwwyyyyy Daaaalllaas!

I still wub j00!
:wub:

D

Dallas

Mills you can lick my turd encrusted ring piece...who the fuck are you anyway? Ironic thing is there isn't 1 single pro Gombur related post in this whole thread....BTW I wub you too Gombur :) <HUGS>

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Originally posted by Dallas
not 1 single pro Gombur related post in this whole thread.... <HUGS>

Aw criminy! There goes my chance of becoming president of Albion :(

Darn my luck!

[Edit] Left some of the quote out for some reason.

C

chretien

Mills you can lick my turd encrusted ring piece...who the fuck are you anyway? Ironic thing is there isn't 1 single pro Gombur related post in this whole thread....BTW I wub you too Gombur :) <HUGS>
It's not ironic
Characterized by or constituting irony.
Given to the use of irony. See Synonyms at sarcastic.
Poignantly contrary to what was expected or intended: madness, an ironic fate for such a clear thinker.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i·roni·cal·ly adv.
i·roni·cal·ness n.
Usage Note: The words ironic, irony, and ironically are sometimes used of events and circumstances that might better be described as simply “coincidental” or “improbable,” in that they suggest no particular lessons about human vanity or folly. Thus 78 percent of the Usage Panel rejects the use of ironically in the sentence In 1969 Susie moved from Ithaca to California where she met her husband-to-be, who, ironically, also came from upstate New York. Some Panelists noted that this particular usage might be acceptable if Susie had in fact moved to California in order to find a husband, in which case the story could be taken as exemplifying the folly of supposing that we can know what fate has in store for us. By contrast, 73 percent accepted the sentence Ironically, even as the government was fulminating against American policy, American jeans and videocassettes were the hottest items in the stalls of the market, where the incongruity can be seen as an example of human inconsistency.

F

Fives

LOL arsewipe you found me interesting enough to engage me in a game of ping/pong on the forums though :)

Could you take such thing to another place...this is abit childish

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom