[QUESTION] What is this ?

O

old_saxo

After some time playing infil i discovered very many times that some kind of spell from hibbi interupt me from stealthing for a cliff range nearly.

Can anyone tell me what it is , been looking at the realm ability.... whitout any answer

Regards Saxo / Xilo

A

Angel_soy

probably been amnesia as it has a huge range and is insta

H

hellish

True Sight - RA available to all archer classes in all realms.

K

kirennia

As angel says, its probably amnesia. Would generally help telling us what the spell animation looks like though. If it's a blue 'fuzz' that appears above your head, then yeah, amnesia.

F

fl3a

insta amnesia combined with see-through-stealth bug

W

wiseguy1

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Jaond

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by witte-
where are you btw?

He's with me :)

And me :)

N

nalistah

Originally posted by wiseguy1
quote:
Originally posted by Jaond

quote:
Originally posted by witte-
where are you btw?

He's with me :)

And me :)

and me =P

O

old_saxo

must be animess then, was the spell ment to be stealth interupt , or mythic just gave to long range on the confuse ? by mistake.

It dosent seem to lower your stats or anything .... only for m0bs so sounds a bit wierd why the long range then

A

ab_fluid

its amnesia and its so so fun watching stealthers trying to run from it :p

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Sounds like Amnesia indeed. Instant on a bard.
Insanely overpowered, but that is pretty typical really.
Also on a very short timer.
What is even more funny is the fact that a fg Hibs actually feels they "owned" a solo stealther after they used it and ran over him.
It is also used to neglect the 1850 range aoe mezz that a sorc might be trying to cast.

If you cannot restealth while you were not attacked it mostly is the True Sight thing going on in an area near you.
Regards, Glottis

T

thorwyntf

It´s actually designed to interrupt your current action, casting etc. So there´s no reason why it shouldn´t counter stealth (once you´ve been discovered/unstealthed that is). It needs a long range, otherwise the spell would be utterly useless.
I wouldn´t go so far to say it´s overpowered just because it´s instant. Is certainly powerful, but so is the Sorcerer version, extremely short casting time and nice long range.

F

-Freezingwiz-

Originally posted by thorwyntf
It´s actually designed to interrupt your current action, casting etc. So there´s no reason why it shouldn´t counter stealth (once you´ve been discovered/unstealthed that is). It needs a long range, otherwise the spell would be utterly useless.
I wouldn´t go so far to say it´s overpowered just because it´s instant. Is certainly powerful, but so is the Sorcerer version, extremely short casting time and nice long range.

ermmm it is not designed to interupt !

it is designed to make mobs forget who have agro.....

T

thorwyntf

Yeah, that´s the idea in PvE. In RvR, the effect is to "counter" current actions, since human players usually don´t have an aggro list.

S

Silenzio

Originally posted by ab_fluid
its amnesia and its so so fun watching stealthers trying to run from it :p

if resisted as most ov the time... u can stealth no prob

otheriwse

just hit Vanish and fuck off hib zergers...

A

acei

Alb = no insta's = hib version overpowered :)

Originally posted by -Freezingwiz-
ermmm it is not designed to interupt !

it is designed to make mobs forget who have agro.....
Also it IS designed to interrupt, it is superb at countering MoC.

N

Nazghul-

Yeah, that´s the idea in PvE. In RvR, the effect is to "counter" current actions, since human players usually don´t have an aggro list.
Speak for yourselff i have an aggro list :D

A

Ahqmae

Since its a spell its prolly amnesia aye. Amnesia clears the spell you're casting, it doesn't interrupt unless resisted.

T

thorwyntf

Alb = no insta's = hib version overpowered

nah... Albs can spam amnesia and basically neutralize a group of enemies for an entire fight at longest range possible. Instant doesn´t really help there, since recast timer is too long. Not all instas are overpowered.

A

Amadon

Originally posted by acei
Also it IS designed to interrupt, it is superb at countering MoC.
yeah an insta on a 10 sec recast timer is BRILLIANT at countering MoC... NOT (hi Glottis.. your version and Mid's version is far more powerful)

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by Amadon
yeah an insta on a 10 sec recast timer is BRILLIANT at countering MoC... NOT (hi Glottis.. your version and Mid's version is far more powerful)

Think you will find there is a nice bug with instant amnesia on certain classes.
It is not allways on a 10s timer.
Regards, Glottis

R

Rhuric

Last I checked it was on a 4s recast timer, atleast the single target amnesia

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Sounds like Amnesia indeed. Instant on a bard.
Insanely overpowered, but that is pretty typical really.
Also on a very short timer.
What is even more funny is the fact that a fg Hibs actually feels they "owned" a solo stealther after they used it and ran over him.
It is also used to neglect the 1850 range aoe mezz that a sorc might be trying to cast.

If you cannot restealth while you were not attacked it mostly is the True Sight thing going on in an area near you.
Regards, Glottis

ok, i really gotta comment on this glottis as its just so stupid its not funny, u ask any bard ANY! and they would swap that insta for castable, having the recast timer on it is a pain in the arse (and it is fixed and has full timer now) where as mids/albs can spam it to there hearts content and basically stop any casting at all from the target. As for neglecting the mezz? again stupid as usual, do u know any half decent sorc who just presses mezz once?! if it was castable then the bard could just stop at 1850 range and still cast it before the sorc AND keep casting it, resulting in no chance at all for the sorc to cast. Currently it cancels 1! cast (not an interupt) and the sorc can cast straight away and still land mezz, how u can think in any way shape or form that bard CC > sorc CC is beyond me and shows truely how little you know.

Regard Fluid

D

Danya

Originally posted by fl3a
insta amnesia combined with see-through-stealth bug
It doesn't break you out of stealth so that's not really relevant.

D

Dorin

spaming lulla 1sec >>> instant on 10sec timer.
It is not interrupting just canceling the current spell (only interrupts if resisted.) Not a real problem at 1.xxx casting speed on ae mezz from sorc (tho grp purge solves this problem oO)

And omg @glottis whining about bards interrupting stealthers from stealth....kinda silly :eek: hib/mid stealthers could cry a river bout the mincer class, tell us something bout that glottis :)

J

jaapi

Originally posted by Dorin
And omg @glottis whining about bards interrupting stealthers from stealth....kinda silly :eek: hib/mid stealthers could cry a river bout the mincer class, tell us something bout that glottis :)
Indeed. Most of the time i run solo in RvR with my chanter and i find insta stun a "tad" annoying. :)

Users who are viewing this thread