Question to Mids :)

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
No flame intended, just want to know an answer.

How come you guys and girls (Drools) dont like irvr in your realm?

Amphrax/Arauddry

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
we talked bout it and most agreed it would be better in alb :)

for those who havent visited the very pure and pristine lands of midgard we recommend bringing sunglasses , the sanctity there are truly blinding.

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
They're being nice! Making sure the alb zerg doesn't have to waste time and get nervous leaving Beno and chasing like 8 hibs and a few mids - oh wait, think they did that tonight:

I'll fish out the other piccy with the others to the left of this picture - even more of em. And this is after we're all dead so all those ickle figures are albs. How sweet :eek7:

PS. ANyone who knows how to just get piccys big rather than these little thumbnail rubbishy things plz PM me - someone tole me once but I deleted the PM -cheers!

guid0

Fledgling Freddie
what second poster meant and i dunno why third poster came to flame. thing is that mid is so damn bright so after a while it really hurts the eyes.

Ging

Part of the furniture
except the area between blend -> bled is rather nice for fg encounters - with the added bonus of trying to avoid aoe nr glacier giant!

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
the bled/nott strip sucks!
to many mobs at the glen/hlid/blend part
finally;
i dont want to look at that snow when i have a hangover :m00:

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
They're being nice! Making sure the alb zerg doesn't have to waste time and get nervous leaving Beno and chasing like 8 hibs and a few mids - oh wait, think they did that tonight:

I'll fish out the other piccy with the others to the left of this picture - even more of em. And this is after we're all dead so all those ickle figures are albs. How sweet :eek7:

PS. ANyone who knows how to just get piccys big rather than these little thumbnail rubbishy things plz PM me - someone tole me once but I deleted the PM -cheers!

outskilled :m00:

illu

Part of the furniture
iRvR is always good for 2 realms out of 3 wherever it is. One keep always seems to be just slightly too far away to keep the fights coming thick and fast, but then again, anything is better than a damn boat ride only to be killed seconds after jumping off.
And iRvR in Midland isn't great because the landscape is a bit poo, too many mobs and mountains everywhere. Saying that though - it would be nice for some of the albs to occasionally leave their towers :)

Oli - Illu

Caylan Raal

Fledgling Freddie
I personally think the sunglare excuse is a load of bollocks - never had any visual issues in mid at all and there are some nice areas very suitable to rvr :) But thats my opinion - The sunglare bandwagon has been about so long now people aint gonna suddenly realise its bs and jump off :)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
we talked bout it and most agreed it would be better in alb :)

for those who havent visited the very pure and pristine lands of midgard we recommend bringing sunglasses , the sanctity there are truly blinding.

Buy a proper monitor.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH

I got one screenie where you're group's facing albion. You can spot the courageous CM rushing in after you're been fighting 2 groups already. Skillz

sshot088.jpg

Ging

Part of the furniture
I got one screenie where you're group's facing albion. You can spot the courageous CM rushing in after you're been fighting 2 groups already. Skillz

sshot088.jpg

rofl @ NO ADD macro!

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
rofl @ NO ADD macro!

Yeap, says something like /y PLEASE DON'T HIT, THANK YOU!

Nothing abusive, just something that shows that I don't need any help. What's wrong with that?

Outtamind

Fledgling Freddie
Irvr doesn`t bother me tbh... have it where u want it... but for christs sake give albs df during peak times rather then at 6am
We leave your keep/towers in alb to aid irvr but we never get access to DF
So when we want to organize a raid we have to take our own keeps back

If your so hell bent on keeping irvr in HW atleast give us a port in emain and odin`s so the fight for df is fair
Otherwise 5/6am everyday we take our own keeps back and screw the irvr

Look at the overall picture for once instead of seeing rps in both eyes :eek2:

Phalanx

Loyal Freddie
Hadrian's is getting awfully flat, dull and boring, I think everyone would agree that a change of environment would be very nice, and Breifine would be perfect. Albion will have first dips on Behn!

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Hadrian's is getting awfully flat, dull and boring, I think everyone would agree that a change of environment would be very nice, and Breifine would be perfect. Albion will have first dips on Behn!

Think after last time Hib had IRvR Mids took Relic so Mid should be next to hold next IRvR tbh that way it keep them away from our last Relic.

Yes we do need a change RvR is stale now and change of enviroment would be most welcome so if you Albs are up for opening up in Mid it be nice change.

Soulja

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
And that usually ends up with CM taking one of the bled towers, just for the fun of it :m00:

To boost the rvr experience I guess

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I've said it before!

Hadrian's Wall
Hadrian's is the perfect spot for everyone.. Room for zerging, 8v8 and solo! But at the current state the isn't enough grps out looking for 8v8 and solo's get bored of the circles that will most likely occour across the west bridge, so therefore it's zergs and adding 24/7 in Hadrian's atm

Odin's Gate

Snow.. That's all you see! Bright white snow, which will blind most ppl after just an hour of playing! And the terrain is terrible! The zonewalls, all the agro mobs and the remote 3rd keep makes it hard for one realm to really participate in the action and get the same "fun" as the other two realms are having between Notts and Bled.. The 3rd realm will most likely be hibs on Dyvet as albs normally take Notts and mids have Bled. With an already (really) lowpop realm it's hard to gather a grp that could be arsed to go to the zerg area, get a few rps, get killed and then repeat.. This will mean alot of hibs will either log onto their alb or mid chars to get some fun out of it as long as it lasts

Emain Macha

Can be good for everyone aswell as HW, but it totally depends on how rp horny ppl are and what sort of rvr they feel like! Great areas for zerging, some nice areas for 8v8(they are not big, but they are there) and lots of possibilities for soloers! Breifine is great for 8v8, but will be ruined if zergs go there aswell for obvious reasons! Lots of water in emain makes it difficult to have decent 8v8 fights and can make rvr for all parts wierd and confusing!

Personally I'd like to have to have a change.. Emain/Breifine would be nice with some decent irvr! If only albs or perhabs even mids could just be nice and not naught and get relic horny and rape the hibs! But what do I know? I'm just another zerging bored alb these days..

Sorry for this long post and all the misspellings, but I am drunk :D

Phalanx

Loyal Freddie
I've said it before!
Hadrian's Wall
Hadrian's is the perfect spot for everyone.. Room for zerging, 8v8 and solo! But at the current state the isn't enough grps out looking for 8v8 and solo's get bored of the circles that will most likely occour across the west bridge, so therefore it's zergs and adding 24/7 in Hadrian's atm

Elaborate!

Hadrian's is nice but 99% of all RVR in the zone is taking place on that tiny strip between Orien's and the villa.

Breifine is really nice because of the various environments, the hazy forest, the open plains, the bridge and water ways, the valley passages and rope bridges. The way the keeps are positioned also forms a more convenient triangular area than you would find in Hadrian's, Emain or Odin's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom