Question to dragon killers

Warlock

Fledgling Freddie
In Midgard we do small (3fg) dragon raids.
I know you in Albion do it too.

I have one question about the similarity of our dragons:
does albion dragon spawn some green-yellow con beasts which must be killed ASAP ?

Thire

Fledgling Freddie
no he doesn't spawn any mobs, however there are red/purple mobs in the lair who respawn every now and then while fighting Golestandt.

Khalen

Fledgling Freddie
And before this patch the dragon was spamming help when he got real low but no one comes to his aid. About 5 mins later you'll notice some Stonelords on patrol all around the Dragon Lair. (At least was with our raids).

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
Warlock said:
In Midgard we do small (3fg) dragon raids.
I know you in Albion do it too.

I have one question about the similarity of our dragons:
does albion dragon spawn some green-yellow con beasts which must be killed ASAP ?
they dont know.. and the answer is no... no retrivers in alb, and imo alb dragon seemed much easier them mid.

Warlock

Fledgling Freddie
Yep.
IMO hib dragon > mid dragon > alb dragon.

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
All dragons are exactly the same. There's merely small differences in the encounters around them and dealing with adds. And in all 3, these can be handled quite comfortably with 1 group while the other 2 groups fight the dragon.

Paladins and Necromancers do help a lot though ;)

Xplo

Banned
While fighting the dragon last time we got 8 of his guards on us, all purp to 50, at the end of the battle. It almost killed us.

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
Warlock said:
Yep.
IMO hib dragon > mid dragon > alb dragon.
maybe, but mid lair > alb lair for exp :)
never seen hibbie one ^^

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
wasn't till last patch (1.63) that we started seeing stonelords and pounders charge into the lair when goley started calling for help...

we've always had 4 level 65 or 70 granite giant elders repopping within the lair though.

Tilda

Asha said:
maybe, but mid lair > alb lair for exp :)
never seen hibbie one ^^
Only because albs don't use theirs. I suspect that if albs started getting in the habit of xping in "lair" then they're probably fairly equal too. Although Albs have AC which rocks ;)

Tilda

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
Only because albs don't use theirs. I suspect that if albs started getting in the habit of xping in "lair" then they're probably fairly equal too. Although Albs have AC which rocks ;)

Tilda
mmm we tried back in the day, but there was never the spawn rate ...

bult

Loyal Freddie
alb lair is much worse for exping. much slower spawn and bigger distance between the mobs means rather poor exp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom