Question regarding "Lightning Embossed Sleeves" (8.10)

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
I was just wondering whether anybody owns these sleeves, or has seen them drop. Perhaps Vav, or someone who leads regular ML raids might be able to help me. :)

Cheers

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
If anyone has this item for sale or trade I have some stuff I would b willing to part with in exchange e.g. Astral Bow, RotH.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
from what i seen mid get a chain version only, and alb get these, but might as well just be that they are fecking rare like the alb version (think there was like 5 on the server)

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Wazkyr said:
from what i seen mid get a chain version only, and alb get these, but might as well just be that they are fecking rare like the alb version (think there was like 5 on the server)
The cloth ones do exist on mid as I have a pair and stats are as posted above (nice overcaps ;)). They are INCREIDBLY rare tho sadly :(

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Bluesky said:
The cloth ones do exist on mid as I have a pair and stats are as posted above (nice overcaps ;)). They are INCREIDBLY rare tho sadly :(

Need all the bonuses you can get to cull those adding wankbag fucksticks :D

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
As blue sais, they are as rare as it can be, can't recall when they last dropped tbh.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
Need all the bonuses you can get to cull those adding wankbag fucksticks :D
EXACTLY Vlad :D .... with a few more "fuck"'s in there too if we talking about the rent-a-scouts ;):worthy:

PS im still laughing my bollox off at your quote in the movie thread with all the swearing hahahaha

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Bugger. Time to redo template then. :( Thanks guys.

mightybunny

Fledgling Freddie
get a guild grp together and kill him :)

you can activate 8.10 with bought crystal.
Be sure to get 2 thanes at least

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom