Question on rvr tactics

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by bracken_woodman
Totally agree with that - and I will often switch tactics, targets and who Im guarding/intercepting on mid-fight as needed. However, Im not a hybrid spec and in this particular fight the guy who pmd me (and I think you know full well who it is) was just plain wrong.

No need for the sarcasm.

I have absolutely no idea who the guy is... Only name that has -almost- been given outright in this thread was from hercules.
The sarcasm wasn't directed at you at all; there are plenty of people who ignore the whole of a fight after they've made their initial target selection, and until that initial target is dead. If you don't do it, why think I'm talking about you? ;)
As to being hybrid spec - well, sorry, let me rephrase it; slam spec.
Pure sword-n-board armsies seem pretty rare these days, I automatically assume armsmen are either pure damage-whore polers or 44p/42s hybrids.

A

acei

Alot of tanks do the wrong thing and attack their healers... sure, it stops the enemy from being healed but what happens when they attack your damage dealers and healers? You end up in the same position as them i.e. no heal and no crowd control...

You definately did the right thing being a slam bot, i can't count how many times tanks have ran from my RvR groups instead of helping me so instead of healing i've been having to try and stun as many tanks as i can that are trying to attack me.

O

old.LandShark

I put a little disclaimer in, see? ^^ I've only grouped with you like twice :x
Anyhow, I apologise. Totally guilty of reacting to flames not aimed at me, something I tend to mock people for doing themselves :>
Editing original post :|

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by Apathy
Oh Landshark and your feet of clay...:(

a.

I don't even know what that means ;|
Let's dance!

S

Strondor_New

Quote:
I reckon you did the right thing m8, I bet the twat who moaned at you had a name starting with k and ending in z, and in one of the "elite" alb guilds. (HERCULES)

AND:
I have absolutely no idea who the guy is... Only name that has -almost- been given outright in this thread was from hercules. (BRACKEN)

Hehe I love a good game of hang-man. I chose the letter....errm....wild guess here... "A" ! Who's next? :clap: :flame:

J

Jiggs

the only person i have ever seen do this shit is treniel...

G

g0ldenbone

You did exactly right Bracken, as I've seen you do in the past.

Next time, dont even engage in intelligent conversations with the likes of the spanner in question. Either, launch some stinging abuse or /ignore.

No-one can tell you what to do, and you certainly dont have to take 'advice' from every lowlife pond dweller who crosses your path.

But then, you dont have to take my advice :)

B

bracken_woodman

Originally posted by old.LandShark

Let's dance!

I think on that joyous note this thread has run its course

:bazbeer:

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom