question on katorii ml7 mob

censi

Can't get enough of FH
now u can port in there. How do you kill it?

normally i know u have to pull those 3 snakes then kill her. but like I cant find those 3 snakes, is there any trick to making them pop???

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
censi said:
now u can port in there. How do you kill it?

normally i know u have to pull those 3 snakes then kill her. but like I cant find those 3 snakes, is there any trick to making them pop???

what u can do is this:

run past katorii halls and down in the corridors
let one guy pull one of the snakes, one is always up there.
put the plate u get from snake into the thingy near door to 7.10
another snake pops.

rinse and repeat.

What we did on mid with a low RRgroup was that we just killed katorii straight on without killing blood, breath and touch, it can be done but.. it sure aint easy at all, need some very strong tanks for it to work. (katorii onesrounded our zerker a cpl times, was kinda funny). I recommend killing the 3 snakes first :)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
thats the problem i can never find the snakes.

I ran past her down the stairs, is that supposed to activate the snakes??

I know they roam in her little corridor areas but I just couldnt get the bastered to spawn.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
censi said:

I know they roam in her little corridor areas but I just couldnt get the bastered to spawn.

weird

there should be a snake up..

what u can do then is that u can buy a plate in haven, put it into the thingy and force a snakepop.

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:

they r in there somewhere, they can be sat in a wall, have found that load's of time's, just run in with puller, if u cant find em run along the wall, when they attack run away and they should be following u

X

xGenocidex

the snakes wander around the maze like she does and they hit very hard :p so i recommend the puller has ALOT of hp and capped resists :p snake hit my sm for 800-900 or so with capped melee resists... you can focus the snakes i've killed all 3 myself BUT i'm unsure if you can focus Katorii logged off cause i got bored :)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
it was bugged aparently hence no snakes.

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
censi said:
it was bugged aparently hence no snakes.

might have been me that bugged her up :p

we tried to get to 7.10 and killed a snake at the usual camp... but then katorii popped on us (she doesnt roam there) and we never found another snake :p try prydwen :)

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Shike said:
weird

there should be a snake up..

what u can do then is that u can buy a plate in haven, put it into the thingy and force a snakepop.

And you cant buy plates for some reason >_<

couldnt find any at least - please confirm

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
crispy said:
And you cant buy plates for some reason >_<

couldnt find any at least - please confirm

i'm 100% sure you can, we did this on MLF anyway when we farmed katorii.

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Then i'd better take a look again because neither me or my friend could see it (we were watching the same screen - yes we shifted pages)

Nix

Fledgling Freddie
crispy said:
Then i'd better take a look again because neither me or my friend could see it (we were watching the same screen - yes we shifted pages)

They have apparently removed plates from the merchants, so you need to kill the snakes.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Nix said:
They have apparently removed plates from the merchants, so you need to kill the snakes.

We bought em in 1.82, must be some sorta hotfix then.

I can see why they removed them though, since they serve very little purpose :) In order to get a plate, you kill snake, put plate in thingy, snake pops.

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah well its not really an argument for leaving it out since i would claim that killing Colossal from ml4 is much less hassle, but you can still buy that bloodstone :p

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
crispy said:
Yeah well its not really an argument for leaving it out since i would claim that killing Colossal from ml4 is much less hassle, but you can still buy that bloodstone :p

hrhr ye i guess :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom