Question on Alchemy Procs.

P

Progenie

Lo there folks.

I go a lvl 47 Fire based DD proc put on my Reinforced Arcanium Tower Sheild, but I have yet to see anything different happen ?

Whats it supposed to do and how often should it do it. Anyone know what factors are used to make it fire ?

Cheers

O

old.Xarr

i think you block with the shield and then when the enemy weaponry hits your shield there's a 10 percent (or something like that) chance of the spell going off.

i think...

J

Jiggs

well if its a DD proc it will only go off when you slam someone about 10% of the time

if it went off when u blocked it would be a reactive proc

and i am not entirely sure you can put reactives on shields, its a bit of a grey area (some peeps say they got one, other say its a bugg)

A

Archeon

Thats a reactive proc.

Procs on your shield have a 10% chance of going off when you use a shield style (e.g - stun)

I'm fairly sure thats it, but don't hold me to it

C

Chenuba

Originally posted by Jiggs

if it went off when u blocked it would be a reactive proc

and i am not entirely sure you can put reactives on shields, its a bit of a grey area (some peeps say they got one, other say its a bugg)

I got a shield with reactive dam-shield proc. Works when I block. Legion drop btw, not crafted, but just to tell, reactive procs in shields are possible and working fine, at least in drops afaik.

O

old.anubis

reactive procs on shields work when you block (btw they dont work in pve, only in rvr). put reactive dot on your shield and make a little surprise to archers :)

active procs on shields work when you attack with your shield (slam and stuff)

P

Progenie

Ok, thanks for the answers guys ! :D

I think I will get another sheild done also and have em for different situations :D

Users who are viewing this thread