is it worth it?

can u get it off? (interupts)

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodcore said:
That 50 rejuv "cure all - group"

is it worth it?

can u get it off? (interupts)
From my experience, you CAN get it off, however is it worth it...

all depends on fights, if your finding problems alot with targetting i.e. target not visible for cure ns etc then yes

remember it also cures disease etc, but so does ml1,

it can be quite nice does bring some utility where otherwise not possible if you cant find ur target in sight for cure ns. however you lose buffs / shears. I tried 50 rej, its fun, but as far as grp utility for roaming etc id say dont bother.

Bloodcore

Can't get enough of FH
ty for ur reply, think the cleric in question will stay at 40 rejuv :)

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Its very useful, and its not just the Group Cure All your gaining but the extra healing power, higher spreads and other benefits too.

Just got to decide if the loss of buffs is worth it or not, I wouldn't worry about losing the shears so much, as your role would obviously be main healer, but with capped dex and casting speed actually getting the cure of shouldn't be a problem.

Your biggest concern though will be the loss of top dex buffs etc.

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodcore said:
ty for ur reply, think the cleric in question will stay at 40 rejuv :)
Also remember if you dont self buff yourself, you can get sheared. = very bad. a cleric being sheared means other cleric must spec you and until then your doing crap casting speed.

unless you trust your grp, dont go 50 rej:)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Cure all.. I've wondered if it really MEANS all? Like mezz, debuffs, stun etc...?

Bloodcore

Can't get enough of FH
CorNokZ said:
Cure all.. I've wondered if it really MEANS all? Like mezz, debuffs, stun etc...?
ns disease poison

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Id say same goes as for a druid ... unless you run in a group where you are 100% sure that the other cleric/druid is the higher utility spec dont do it as not being able to rebuff properly in rvr or getting sheared yourself and not being able to have capped buffs would just be a major pain for you and any sheared groupmejits :D

Just spec wh/moh3/4 and its all good with fotm spec ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom