Question for pierce shades (or template boffins)

Groal

Fledgling Freddie
hey there,
im moving back from blades after just a few weeks (just doesnt feel right) and i want a new temp, previous temp was fine but i want a really good temp.
money is no probs etc etc ..
what im looking for is a template that has capped str/dex free mainhand and all resists 20+ and ofc good toa bonuses !!
ive been working on a new pierce temp on and off since long b4 i decided to have a go at blades and the best i can come up with so far is a temp with capped dex/str all resists 20+ apart from energy (12+5) and cold (6) toa bonuses 8/10/8, tho i miss som :/
im not after some1 making me a template, more some1 saying this is my templates stats hence it is possible, or am i just asking to much ??
this need for high reists all round comes from the increasing number of enemy who seem to carry matter/spirit weps
if u can help plz do :)

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
getting 80+ 300hits+ all resists 20+ caping str and dex and allso good toa bonuses whit SOM is impossible(ofc if u can do who + skill stuff)

im saying this, if that was possible... id be useing allredy

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Kaun_IA said:
getting 80+ 300hits+ all resists 20+ caping str and dex and allso good toa bonuses whit SOM is impossible(ofc if u can do who + skill stuff)

The big thing is it's certainly very difficult to do with a main-hand-free template, which is what a lot of shades really want nowadays :(

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Tallen said:
The big thing is it's certainly very difficult to do with a main-hand-free template, which is what a lot of shades really want nowadays :(

mybe the new armor caps that are on th us server whill help :) haveto see :D

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Kaun_IA said:

If you could see the template Koun made for my shade you'd go pierce :p (well I did)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom