Question for Outlaw/Zoyster

C

cruhar

Hello guys, just a lil question for ya ... Whats your /played ?

Just wondering :)

- oh and may I add, I feel sorry for all of alb, its too bad the server crashes when your trying to pull off a massive KeepTake/RR .... Good job /salut

E

[e]

if they are any good - and play when there is something to kill - estimate 5000 rps /hour ?

anyway let's say: 5000 /hour and they aim for rr10|0 (5,974,125 rps) = about 1195 hour = /played about 50 days. Add to this lvling from 1-50, lets say 20 days. And about 10 days screwing around- wasted time. My guess would be between 80-100 days for rr10|0.

what do you guys think, too far off ? Im going to try make a rr10 in /played 50 days. Atm i have rr4|5 and /played roughly 8 days - just starting with RvR for real.

F

-Freezingwiz-

Originally posted by [e]
if they are any good - and play when there is something to kill - estimate 5000 rps /hour ?

anyway let's say: 5000 /hour and they aim for rr10|0 (5,974,125 rps) = about 1195 hour = /played about 50 days. Add to this lvling from 1-50, lets say 20 days. And about 10 days screwing around- wasted time. My guess would be between 80-100 days for rr10|0.

what do you guys think, too far off ? Im going to try make a rr10 in /played 50 days. Atm i have rr4|5 and /played roughly 8 days - just starting with RvR for real.

hi savage ?

edit: oh they get more... From the <Clueless warder zerg>

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by [e]

What char?, with BB?, primtime or off peak hunting?

My Infil is about to hit a million rp's, played is around 28-32 days I think, but I spent a bit of time in BG's and lots PVE'ing.

RR6 is relativly easy if you are only playing 1 char, most of mine is between 5pm-12, weekends is much more, therefore I rarely play off peak and there is good solo RP's to be had then.

GL on RR10 in 50 days played if you log when its shit and play when RP's are good I guess its doable.

unless yer a savage then expect it in 20 days played :p

A

Aussie-

Originally posted by [e]

do you know we actually had to farm items to get a decent equip with stats? also pve from day 1, i think most ppl had arround 20-30d played for lvl 50.
compare that to today, gives you a lvl 50 with armor and all capped stats in 2 days.

E

[e]

I know Aussie, i have done it old school too and, prior to PL possibilites i would not have set up a goal for 50 days - which btw is a looong time considering nothing else is done then rvr with that caracter.

1-50 was /played 3,5 days about. Then i spent time learning caracter, farming, sidi and such - 4fun. So in reality effective RvR up to now is 40 ish hours played - during primetime ofc.

quinthar: primetime, bb and infil - and if business is slow, switch to another caracter =)

H

Hit ^_^

had 40d played when i reached lvl50.
and had crap armour and no money.
we dident even have epic back then....

and i think outlaw was using a af3x vest for quite some time at lvl50 might have been zoy tho :>

C

chosen

Originally posted by Hit ^_^
had 40d played when i reached lvl50.
and had crap armour and no money.
we dident even have epic back then....

and i think outlaw was using a af3x vest for quite some time at lvl50 might have been zoy tho :>

that was zoyster :p

L

lac_desariel

I ding RR8 yesterday, took me 32 days to ding 50 and i got 87 days on the clock, done some crafting too but hate pve...

but some play to PL there RP some play for fun

K

Kagato.

I did not hit 50 till around 50+ days played myself and have around 137 days played now. Back when I started though I did every silly and pointless quest going and explored the land and I don't regret it. If its time enjoyed with good company its not time wasted.

H

Hit ^_^

hehe me too. was collecting quest for a while. but now days i cba to do allmost any :\

A

afternoon_tea

I've seen a char with 202days played :p hardcore daoc'er imo..

P

Pin

Here's mine for what it's worth :p

Inf: 69d - R8L0
Reaver: 54d - R7L8
Sorc: 18d - R5L7
Wiz: 14d - R4L0
Theurg: 28d - RR1 pve raid bot
WC: 22d
Necro: 18d - lvl 50.7
Minstrel: 3d - lvl 47
Buffbot: 97d :p
Assorted other Excal chars: 4d total (don't have many alts ;))
Assorted Pryd chars: ~13d total

So... 342days if you count it all, or about 200 if you ignore 2nd account.

That's shedloads of pve, shedloads of solo RvR, a fair amount of grouped RvR, questing, chatting, idling, etc, etc. Probably about time I quit.

K

Khalen

Can't check it now but I bet I got a shitload of PvE ;)

O

old.Zoyster

Cruhar - I don't read --Albion boards, and I hit RR10 L9 last nite.

Don't play as often as you think btw......only a few hours some nights.

E

Eggy

Oh my lord u sad bastards. Almost a year solid playing a game thats been out, what, 2 and a bit?

My played must be about 50days in total and i think thats bloody sad.

H

Hit ^_^

Originally posted by Eggy
Oh my lord u sad bastards. Almost a year solid playing a game thats been out, what, 2 and a bit?

My played must be about 50days in total and i think thats bloody sad.

im sure u got allot more then that ;)

and him having 300d is bot counted wich is loged at the same time as other chars...

but guess 200d is quite much.

H

Herbal Remedy

Oh my lord u sad bastards.

50 Cleric Eggy
50 Armsman Forky
50 Friar Frequent
50 Infiltrator Lanky
50 Sorceress Thinky
50 Scout Panky

:ROFLMAO: :lol: :chortle:

E

Eggy

I have a lot of chars, but none of them took longer than 9 days to get to 50. (no, not PL).

I played the game as something to do in my life, not as my life.

I was just pointing out some people seem to play it excessively, and I wonder how they manage to have a job/education/life that's all.

J

jox

I have a lot of chars, but none of them took longer than 9 days to get to 50. (no, not PL).

I played the game as something to do in my life, not as my life.

I was just pointing out some people seem to play it excessively, and I wonder how they manage to have a job/education/life that's all.

lol, what a tosser

I

ian_heaps

9 days to get a inf to 50 hmmm nice work???????????????????

Users who are viewing this thread