Question for all future Spymasters :D

Wai

Fledgling Freddie
been asking round bout the new ML's (many thanks to frols for yr help). Particually interested in the spymaster ML's being a SB myself, so wondered who will be respeccing to get 50 env for the AE mezz poison off this ML chain?

From what i've heard and read it requires 50 env which kinda screws over most sb's as we can't get that high env without sacrificing something or other. But on the other hand with the way our server is atm with stealth wars ect, can any sb afford to be without a AE mezz at his/her disposal whether it be solo/duo/fg (as no matter wot yr grp situation u will prolly meet at v least a duo)

Wondered wot other ppl's plans are who are going for this ML line so i can get a better idea of wot i will do myself (5 pecced atm considering going for 50 env possibly)

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
I hope you're right, Werewolf.
I know I'm an infil with 50 envenom (34+16), but all I've read about the ML9 ability is that it IS spec related. If this is indeed the case, then I strongly disagree with it, precisely as it does penalise SBs and NSs.
ML abilities should be spec independant.
I sincerely hope it can be used as a lvl 1 poison. I know it has 50 as a delve value.

Wai

Fledgling Freddie
definatly hope it is a lvl1 poison for above stated reasons, have read that it is a lvl50 poison and read other places it is lvl1 so this post was also kinda fishing for information as to its lvl ;)

Frols

Fledgling Freddie
From
http://www.visionofsages.net/toa/MA_Spymaster.shtml#9_Essence_Flare_-_Summons_PBAE_Mez

"Essence Flare, a pbaoe mezz poison of 15 sec duration with a 700 radius. Each time you cast it, you summon a single application of poison. It's on a 30 min timer. The poisons stack in inventory, flagged no trade/no sale.
It's a level 50 poison."

"Yes, you have to have 50 effective envenom to use it. That's my biggest issue with it. SB's have fewer spec pts than the other stealthers, and will be forced to gut one of their skill lines in order to spec to 50 effective envenom. This ML ability as it stands now really means the end of 5-specs."

Wai

Fledgling Freddie
frols yr right (and thx again for yr help earlier)

u do need 50 env to use it IN 1.67

in 1.68 it has been made a poison with only 1 env needed. No idea when 1.68 is gonna be released but till then all we can do is stack up them poisons for 1.68 when we'll be able to apply em

guess i'm not gonna respec but just wait for 1.68 to come out

Frols

Fledgling Freddie
With 1.68 Some Toa stuff will be badly nerfed anyways so im not sure if its something to look forward to :twak:

Durgi

Fledgling Freddie
Essence Flare summons a lvl1 venom in 1.68 it was adjusted so those unable too use spec too use. As for the spymaster line in total. I don't think you need to worry about completeing ML 9 before patch 1.68 will be live in europe. Thatsa great deal of game play involved and time too achieve such a Master Level.

D.

Funkdocta

Fledgling Freddie
Yep i urge people to hold off on making there uber templates using ToA stuff until 1.68 coz a lot of stuff got nerfed. Either that or get a 1.68 template of the VN boards.

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
you can get poisons every 30 min, fill backpack full of these and go rvr.
dunno if change much in albs? when there is allready fotm minstr groups but sb/ns can help alott.
dunno when this go overpowered? :)
is there immunity timers? so st cannot keep spamming this.

TOA dont have big influense in RVR!
best joke ever from mythic

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
Wai said:
frols yr right (and thx again for yr help earlier)

u do need 50 env to use it IN 1.67

in 1.68 it has been made a poison with only 1 env needed. No idea when 1.68 is gonna be released but till then all we can do is stack up them poisons for 1.68 when we'll be able to apply em

guess i'm not gonna respec but just wait for 1.68 to come out
Doubt you'll get to ML9 before 1.68 arrives anyway. :p

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
Tuppe said:
you can get poisons every 30 min, fill backpack full of these and go rvr.
dunno if change much in albs? when there is allready fotm minstr groups but sb/ns can help alott.
dunno when this go overpowered? :)
is there immunity timers? so st cannot keep spamming this.

TOA dont have big influense in RVR!
best joke ever from mythic
You can't PA someone with this, run away to restealth and PA once again, since the bleeds/poisons will break mezz anyway. But to CC the infilzergs this looks kinda nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom