Question Question: EU and US Acc merge?

Salvion

One of Freddy's beloved
Im not sure how active this forum is but ill try and see IF anyone can help with this.

I have/haid 3 acc´s in UE daoc that ive not used for several years, and i have 2 acc's in US that i used a few months aggo to just move chars when the Ywain servers was brought online, since then closed.

Can this be done? move a few chars from EU to US and some how merge em with the exsisting acc's i have there?

Or is it still 5 seperat acc's and there is still no way to change that?

What im hoping for is to be able to use only 2 acc's max.

Im guessing i cant merge the acc's and not sure if its worth the hazzle to restart daoc one final time..

I know i can mail mythic but that company is not easy to communicate did i notice when i was involved in the recent mutiple account payment they did a few months aggo.

Anyone know about this?

tnx in advance!

Lightfighter

One of Freddy's beloved
You can transfere the chars by making a new empty account and transfering the chars you want from your current accounts to that account, Mythic will charge a fee for this however.

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
You can only split accounts.
Never merge 2 accounts into one super accout.
afaik.

Salvion

One of Freddy's beloved
You can transfere the chars by making a new empty account and transfering the chars you want from your current accounts to that account, Mythic will charge a fee for this however.

Thats an idea! tnx will check that!

GReaper

Part of the furniture
If you could transfer characters to an existing account I'm sure plenty of us would like to know about it.

Technically going by the wording on the Account Splitting FAQ, you can transfer up to 4 characters at a time, to an existing account as long as you've deleted all the characters from the server you're trying to split to.

If my main account has characters on Ywain1 but the useless account with a few characters on has chars on Ywain2, technically I've got no characters on my main account on Ywain2. Though somehow I doubt they'd allow this! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom