question about shapeshifts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syrops

Fledgling Freddie
hey !

I left daoc before toa came and recently returned.Hence why i'm not very common with the artifact abilities

hence this question: what bonus/special effect does the different shapechanges give?f.e sobekite form,scalars wolf morph,SoM morph,dreamsphere cat form etc

if anyone could explain me what these forms really do for the character,it would be greatly appreciated and help me figure out what forms i'd like to get :)

auroria

Banned
Syrops said:
hey !

I left daoc before toa came and recently returned.Hence why i'm not very common with the artifact abilities

hence this question: what bonus/special effect does the different shapechanges give?f.e sobekite form,scalars wolf morph,SoM morph,dreamsphere cat form etc

if anyone could explain me what these forms really do for the character,it would be greatly appreciated and help me figure out what forms i'd like to get :)
somform gives defense bonus, as in if it procs the next 200dmg of melee wont hurt you. scalars proc has some kind of dotproc afaik, which means if someone hit you they will be dottet (might be the oposite, that you hit them and they get dottet), the dreamsphere one i think have 10% more health, and sobekite form has a dotproc which procs when you hit enemies

Syrops

Fledgling Freddie
if sobekite form only procs if you hit someone,why does so many casters use it then?doesnt it give like more dex/castspeed/dmg or smth?

same for wolf form,i see so many casters/support using it

Syrops

Fledgling Freddie
maybe a mod should move this to the general forum instead of excal/pryd forum ::

i'll recreat thread over there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom